Welcome to BRADENTON, FL 34207
34207 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Bradenton, Florida. Median household income here ($28,190) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily white, older, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. The average house value here ($72,000) is lower than in the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metro area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $41,461/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 34207 is $34,491.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 34207 earn an average of $26,686/year. Women earn only $18,846/year.
12,440 people in 34207 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 34207? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.0 minutes.
The median age here is 46. There are 14,261 men and 15,467 women. The median age for men is 44 while for women the median age is 48.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,754 people (out of the 29,728 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 16,077 homes, and 769 businesses every day. 336 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
34207 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 27 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Sebha, Libya!) and -83 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 18 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 34207
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Bradenton, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Bradenton, FL
Average Home Value in 34207: $72,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 29,728
- White Population: 24,536
- Black Population: 2,773
- Hispanic Population: 5,639
- Asian Population: 446
- Hawaiian Population: 66
- Indian Population: 310
- Male Population: 14,261
- Female Population: 15,467
- Median Age: 46
- Median Age of Males: 44
- Median Age of Females: 48
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice FL
- County: Manatee
- City: Bradenton
- Longitude: -82.6
- Latitude: 27.4
- Elevation: 18 feet above sea level
- Area code: 941
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 12,304
- Drive alone: 10,130
- Carpool: 1,593
- Public transit: 100
- Ride bikes or walk: 336
- Average commute time: 21.0 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 581
- 5 - 9: 1,070
- 10 - 14: 2,417
- 15 - 19: 2,737
- 20 - 24: 2,211
- 25 - 29: 554
- 30 - 34: 1,698
- 35 - 39: 94
- 40 - 44: 112
- 45 - 59: 305
- 60 - 89: 298
- 90 plus: 227
- Average House Value: $72,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $31,038
- Businesses: 593
- Employees: 5,754
- Annual Payroll: $143,780,000
- Average Family Income: $41,461
- Median Family Income: $28,190
- Average Income for Men: $26,686
- Average Income for Women: $18,846
- Congressional District: 13
- Congressional District Land Area: 2599.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: C. W. Bill Young (R)
- County FIPS Code: 081
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 34207
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 34207 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Bayshore Elementary School
- 6120 26th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- (941) 751-7000
Photos near Zip Code 34207, Bradenton, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 34207 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: