Welcome to NAPLES, FL 34103
34103 is an upscale suburban zip code in Naples, Florida. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $642,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Naples-Marco Island metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $132,299/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 34103 earn an average of $72,604/year. Women earn only $28,927/year.
4,600 people in 34103 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 34103? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 17.1 minutes.
The median age here is 62. There are 5,735 men and 6,415 women. The median age for men is 61 while for women the median age is 62.
To give you a sense of the community, 7,585 people (out of the 12,150 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 9,414 homes, and 769 businesses every day. 183 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
34103 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 26 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Okinawa, Japan!) and -82 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 4 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 34103
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Naples, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Naples, FL
Average Home Value in 34103: $642,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 12,150
- White Population: 11,626
- Black Population: 202
- Hispanic Population: 1,203
- Asian Population: 133
- Hawaiian Population: 17
- Indian Population: 43
- Male Population: 5,735
- Female Population: 6,415
- Median Age: 62
- Median Age of Males: 61
- Median Age of Females: 62
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Naples-Marco Island FL
- County: Collier
- City: Naples
- Longitude: -81.8
- Latitude: 26.2
- Elevation: 4 feet above sea level
- Area code: 239
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 4,257
- Drive alone: 3,562
- Carpool: 381
- Public transit: 31
- Ride bikes or walk: 183
- Average commute time: 17.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 192
- 5 - 9: 925
- 10 - 14: 1,075
- 15 - 19: 859
- 20 - 24: 542
- 25 - 29: 67
- 30 - 34: 295
- 35 - 39: 16
- 40 - 44: 58
- 45 - 59: 113
- 60 - 89: 50
- 90 plus: 65
- Average House Value: $642,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $75,678
- Businesses: 896
- Employees: 6,934
- Annual Payroll: $325,576,000
- Average Family Income: $132,299
- Median Family Income: $61,114
- Average Income for Men: $72,604
- Average Income for Women: $28,927
- Congressional District: 14
- Congressional District Land Area: 1056.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Kathy Castor (D)
- County FIPS Code: 021
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 34103
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 34103 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Sea Gate Elementary School
- 650 Seagate Drive
- Naples, FL 34103
- (239) 377-8300
Photos near Zip Code 34103, Naples, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 34103 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: