Welcome to TAMPA, FL 33629
33629 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Tampa, Florida. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $398,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 41. There are 11,362 men and 12,276 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 42.
33629 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Changsha, China!) and -83 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 14 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 33629
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bayshore Beautiful Homeowners Association
- Beach Park Isles Neighbors
- Bel Mar Shores Neighbors
- Culbreath Bayou Neighbors
- Culbreath Heights Civic Association
- Culbreath Isles Neighbors
- New Suburb Beautiful Neighbors
- Palma Ceia Park Neighbors
- Palma Ceia Village Neighbors
- Palma Ceia West Neighborhood Association
- Parkland Estates
- South Westshore Neighbors
- Swann Estates Neighborhood Association
- THAN, Tampa Homeowners, An Association of Neighborhoods
- Tampa Neighborhood Watch Association, Inc.
- The Writer's Closet
- Virginia Park Neighborhood Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Tampa, FL
Average Home Value in 33629: $398,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 23,638
- White Population: 22,381
- Black Population: 513
- Hispanic Population: 2,621
- Asian Population: 692
- Hawaiian Population: 35
- Indian Population: 157
- Male Population: 11,362
- Female Population: 12,276
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 42
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- Longitude: -82.5
- Latitude: 27.9
- Elevation: 14 feet above sea level
- Area code: 813
- Average House Value: $398,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $89,019
- Businesses: 950
- Employees: 5,879
- Annual Payroll: $216,415,000
- Congressional District: 11
- Congressional District Land Area: 243.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Richard B. Nugent (R)
- County FIPS Code: 057
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 33629
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 33629 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Grady Elementary School
- 3910 Morrison Ave
- Tampa, FL 33629
- (813) 872-5325
- Mabry Elementary School
- 4201 W Estrella St
- Tampa, FL 33629
- (813) 872-5364
- Roosevelt Elementary School
- 3205 S Ferdinand Ave
- Tampa, FL 33629
- (813) 272-3090
Photos near Zip Code 33629, Tampa, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 33629 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: