Welcome to TAMPA, FL 33629
33629 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Tampa, Florida. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $398,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $116,303/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 33629 earn an average of $76,270/year. Women earn only $35,163/year.
12,056 people in 33629 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 33629? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.1 minutes.
The median age here is 41. There are 11,362 men and 12,276 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 42.
To give you a sense of the community, 11,609 people (out of the 23,638 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 10,783 homes, and 918 businesses every day. 197 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
33629 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Midway Atoll, North Pacific!) and -83 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 14 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 33629
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bayshore Beautiful Homeowners Association
- Beach Park Isles Neighbors
- Bel Mar Shores Neighbors
- Culbreath Bayou Neighbors
- Culbreath Heights Civic Association
- Culbreath Isles Neighbors
- New Suburb Beautiful Neighbors
- Palma Ceia Park Neighbors
- Palma Ceia South
- Palma Ceia Village Neighbors
- Palma Ceia West Neighborhood Association
- Parkland Estates
- South Westshore Neighbors
- Swann Estates Neighborhood Association
- THAN, Tampa Homeowners, An Association of Neighborhoods
- Tampa Neighborhood Watch Association, Inc.
- The Writer's Closet
- Virginia Park Neighborhood Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Tampa, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Tampa, FL
Average Home Value in 33629: $398,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 23,638
- White Population: 22,381
- Black Population: 513
- Hispanic Population: 2,621
- Asian Population: 692
- Hawaiian Population: 35
- Indian Population: 157
- Male Population: 11,362
- Female Population: 12,276
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 42
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- Longitude: -82.5
- Latitude: 27.9
- Elevation: 14 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 813
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 11,409
- Drive alone: 10,237
- Carpool: 786
- Public transit: 110
- Ride bikes or walk: 197
- Average commute time: 20.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 307
- 5 - 9: 1,636
- 10 - 14: 2,231
- 15 - 19: 2,372
- 20 - 24: 1,781
- 25 - 29: 639
- 30 - 34: 1,330
- 35 - 39: 165
- 40 - 44: 169
- 45 - 59: 386
- 60 - 89: 242
- 90 plus: 151
- Average House Value: $398,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $89,019
- Businesses: 950
- Employees: 5,879
- Annual Payroll: $216,415,000
- Average Family Income: $116,303
- Median Family Income: $59,941
- Average Income for Men: $76,270
- Average Income for Women: $35,163
- Congressional District: 11
- Congressional District Land Area: 243.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Richard B. Nugent (R)
- County FIPS Code: 057
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 33629
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 33629 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Grady Elementary School
- 3910 Morrison Ave
- Tampa, FL 33629
- (813) 872-5325
- Mabry Elementary School
- 4201 W Estrella St
- Tampa, FL 33629
- (813) 872-5364
- Roosevelt Elementary School
- 3205 S Ferdinand Ave
- Tampa, FL 33629
- (813) 272-3090
Photos near Zip Code 33629, Tampa, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 33629 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: