Welcome to MIAMI, FL 33156
33156 is an affluent (median household income: $86,823) upscale suburban zip code in Miami, Florida. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $668,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $161,186/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 33156 earn an average of $103,121/year. Women earn only $41,057/year.
14,559 people in 33156 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 33156? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 33156 is 30.4 minutes!
The median age here is 41. There are 15,088 men and 16,227 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 42.
To give you a sense of the community, 16,928 people (out of the 31,315 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,295 homes, and 1,317 businesses every day. 208 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
33156 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 26 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Okinawa, Japan!) and -80 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 8 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 33156
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bali Hai Condo Assn Inc
- Carmel Lakes Condo # 1 Assn Inc
- Dadeland Grove Condo Assn
- High Pines Condo Assn
- Lakeshore 11 Condo Assn
- Lakeshore 9 Condo Assn Inc
- Mahogany Isle Homes Condo Assn Inc
- Point Royale Condo 6 Assn
- Sunrise Point Condo Assoc
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Miami, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Miami, FL
Average Home Value in 33156: $668,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 31,315
- White Population: 28,675
- Black Population: 926
- Hispanic Population: 14,990
- Asian Population: 1,627
- Hawaiian Population: 21
- Indian Population: 98
- Male Population: 15,088
- Female Population: 16,227
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 42
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach FL
- County: Miami-Dade
- City: Miami
- Longitude: -80.3
- Latitude: 25.7
- Elevation: 8 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 305/786
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,568
- Drive alone: 11,510
- Carpool: 1,169
- Public transit: 569
- Ride bikes or walk: 208
- Average commute time: 30.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 316
- 5 - 9: 830
- 10 - 14: 1,609
- 15 - 19: 1,584
- 20 - 24: 1,497
- 25 - 29: 891
- 30 - 34: 2,639
- 35 - 39: 556
- 40 - 44: 729
- 45 - 59: 1,696
- 60 - 89: 830
- 90 plus: 391
- Average House Value: $668,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $94,399
- Businesses: 1,908
- Employees: 19,275
- Annual Payroll: $785,261,000
- Average Family Income: $161,186
- Median Family Income: $86,823
- Average Income for Men: $103,121
- Average Income for Women: $41,057
- Congressional District: 21, 18
- Congressional District Land Area: 134.0, 354.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Theodore E. Deutch (D)
- County FIPS Code: 086
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 33156
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 33156 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Howard Drive Elementary School
- 7750 Sw 136th St
- Miami, FL 33156
- (305) 235-1412
- Kenwood K 8 Center
- 9300 Sw 79th Ave
- Miami, FL 33156
- (305) 271-5061
- Palmetto Elementary School
- 12401 Sw 74th Ave
- Miami, FL 33156
- (305) 238-4306
- Pinecrest Elementary School
- 10250 Sw 57th Ave
- Miami, FL 33156
- (305) 667-5579
Photos near Zip Code 33156, Miami, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 33156 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: