Welcome to POMPANO BEACH, FL 33067
33067 is an affluent (median household income: $80,040) upscale suburban zip code in Pompano Beach, Florida. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $429,900 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $109,707/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 33067 earn an average of $69,670/year. Women earn only $33,595/year.
11,541 people in 33067 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 33067? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 28.2 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 12,916 men and 13,542 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 9,348 people (out of the 26,458 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 9,446 homes, and 479 businesses every day. 93 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
33067 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 26 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Guwahati, India!) and -80 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 13 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 33067
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Baywood Village III
- Boca Madera
- Building Bridges United Outreach, Inc.
- Cloister Beach Towers
- Concord Green HOA
- Cypress Glen East
- Cypress Lake East #5 Inc.
- Edgewood Condominiums
- Ellenville's Moonlit Farmers Market
- Empowered Results
- Fairway Views
- Golden Arrow
- Heron Bay
- Hillsboro Pines HOA
- Isle of Margate HOA
- Lake Pointe Estates HOA
- Meridiana Drive
- Northwest Lauderhill Neighborhood Asn.
- Peppertree On The Park
- Pines of Boca Del Mar
- Pompano Lyon Park
- Prospect Gardens Community Group
- Regency Lakes
- Royal Palm Acres
- SoRoPA - South Royal Palm Acres
- South Creek
- Springdale Lake
- The Belmont at North Lauderdale
- The Glades of Boca Lago
- The Night Watchman
- The Residents Association of Oakland Estates
- The Whisper Walk
- Twin Lakes South Neighborhood Org.
- Twin Oaks Association of Homeowners
- Villas of Sandalfoot HOA
- W.E. C.A.R.E at Watergate Estates
- West Ken Lark Homeowners' Association
- Woodbury Improvement Association, Inc.
- Youth Basketball Association
HOA Property Management Information in Pompano Beach, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Pompano Beach, FL
Average Home Value in 33067: $429,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 26,458
- White Population: 21,325
- Black Population: 2,986
- Hispanic Population: 4,244
- Asian Population: 1,730
- Hawaiian Population: 32
- Indian Population: 113
- Male Population: 12,916
- Female Population: 13,542
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach FL
- County: Broward
- City: Pompano Beach
- Longitude: -80.2
- Latitude: 26.3
- Elevation: 14 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 954
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 10,902
- Drive alone: 9,682
- Carpool: 982
- Public transit: 47
- Ride bikes or walk: 93
- Average commute time: 28.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 166
- 5 - 9: 607
- 10 - 14: 1,409
- 15 - 19: 1,286
- 20 - 24: 1,584
- 25 - 29: 831
- 30 - 34: 2,056
- 35 - 39: 368
- 40 - 44: 735
- 45 - 59: 920
- 60 - 89: 759
- 90 plus: 181
- Average House Value: $429,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $93,879
- Businesses: 916
- Employees: 5,677
- Annual Payroll: $175,310,000
- Average Family Income: $109,707
- Median Family Income: $80,040
- Average Income for Men: $69,670
- Average Income for Women: $33,595
- Congressional District: 19, 22
- Congressional District Land Area: 231.0, 267.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Trey Radel (R)
- County FIPS Code: 011
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 33067
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 33067 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Coral Park Elementary School
- 8401 Westview Dr
- Coral Springs, FL 33067
- (754) 322-5850
- Park Springs Elementary School
- 5800 Nw 66th Terrace
- Coral Springs, FL 33067
- (754) 322-7750
Photos near Zip Code 33067, Pompano Beach, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 33067 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: