Welcome to ORLANDO, FL 32839
32839 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Orlando, Florida. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $156,500 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Orlando-Kissimmee metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $40,895/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 32839 is $32,687.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 32839 earn an average of $22,558/year. Women earn only $20,657/year.
17,195 people in 32839 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 32839? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 27.2 minutes.
The median age here is 30. There are 26,544 men and 23,735 women. The median age for men is 29 while for women the median age is 30.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,212 people (out of the 50,279 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 19,562 homes, and 851 businesses every day. 407 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
32839 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as El Ayun, Western Sahara!) and -81 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 94 feet above sea level.
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Orlando, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Orlando, FL
Average Home Value in 32839: $156,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 50,279
- White Population: 21,063
- Black Population: 23,055
- Hispanic Population: 15,340
- Asian Population: 2,106
- Hawaiian Population: 298
- Indian Population: 507
- Male Population: 26,544
- Female Population: 23,735
- Median Age: 30
- Median Age of Males: 29
- Median Age of Females: 30
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CSA Name: Orlando-Deltona-Daytona Beach, FL
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Orlando-Kissimmee FL
- County: Orange
- City: Orlando
- Longitude: -81.4
- Latitude: 28.5
- Elevation: 94 feet above sea level
- Area code: 321/407
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 16,998
- Drive alone: 12,105
- Carpool: 3,229
- Public transit: 1,014
- Ride bikes or walk: 407
- Average commute time: 27.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 131
- 5 - 9: 938
- 10 - 14: 2,386
- 15 - 19: 3,316
- 20 - 24: 2,792
- 25 - 29: 1,349
- 30 - 34: 3,126
- 35 - 39: 477
- 40 - 44: 484
- 45 - 59: 865
- 60 - 89: 546
- 90 plus: 588
- Average House Value: $156,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $34,539
- Businesses: 686
- Employees: 10,940
- Annual Payroll: $394,285,000
- Average Family Income: $40,895
- Median Family Income: $31,200
- Average Income for Men: $22,558
- Average Income for Women: $20,657
- Congressional District: 03, 08
- Congressional District Land Area: 1796.0, 986.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Ted S. Yoho (R)
- County FIPS Code: 095
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 32839
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 32839 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Palmetto Elementary School
- 2015 Duskin Ave
- Orlando, FL 32839
- (407) 858-3150
- Shingle Creek Elementary School
- 5620 Harcourt Ave
- Orlando, FL 32839
- (407) 354-2650
Photos near Zip Code 32839, Orlando, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 32839 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: