Welcome to JACKSONVILLE, FL 32244
32244 is a urban zip code in Jacksonville, Florida. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. At $142,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Jacksonville metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $52,638/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 32244 is $45,916.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 32244 earn an average of $32,116/year. Women earn only $22,223/year.
22,857 people in 32244 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 32244? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 28.1 minutes.
The median age here is 33. There are 27,230 men and 30,139 women. The median age for men is 32 while for women the median age is 34.
To give you a sense of the community, 20,816 people (out of the 57,369 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 23,827 homes, and 571 businesses every day. 266 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
32244 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 30 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Lhasa, Tibet!) and -82 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 23 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 32244
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- ''Kirkwood Presbyterian Church''
- Argyle Area Civic Council
- Argyle Area Community Garden
- Ashfield Owners Association
- Big Oak Run Neighbors
- Chimney Lakes
- Collins Lakes Estates Owners Association
- Cottages at Argyle Neighborhood Watch
- English Estates
- Greyfield Neighborhood Association
- Hannah Stables
- Highland Lakes Owners Association
- Jacksonville Tenants' Union, Inc.
- Lexington Square Neighbors
- Oak Hill Neighborhood Watch
- Ortega Bluffs
- Ortega Hills Neighbors
- Ortega/Ortega Forest/Venetia
- Settlers Landing Pilgrims Trace
- Travis Trace
- Tree Top Estates Neighbors
- Westland Oaks
- Whispering Pines Homeowners Association
- Yukon/Justiss Mobile Home Neighbors
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Jacksonville, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Jacksonville, FL
Average Home Value in 32244: $142,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 57,369
- White Population: 32,150
- Black Population: 20,460
- Hispanic Population: 6,059
- Asian Population: 3,874
- Hawaiian Population: 197
- Indian Population: 731
- Male Population: 27,230
- Female Population: 30,139
- Median Age: 33
- Median Age of Males: 32
- Median Age of Females: 34
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Jacksonville FL
- County: Duval
- City: Jacksonville
- Longitude: -81.8
- Latitude: 30.2
- Elevation: 24 feet above sea level
- Area code: 904
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 22,460
- Drive alone: 18,833
- Carpool: 2,813
- Public transit: 182
- Ride bikes or walk: 266
- Average commute time: 28.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 276
- 5 - 9: 991
- 10 - 14: 2,044
- 15 - 19: 3,427
- 20 - 24: 4,001
- 25 - 29: 1,837
- 30 - 34: 4,886
- 35 - 39: 634
- 40 - 44: 820
- 45 - 59: 2,131
- 60 - 89: 987
- 90 plus: 426
- Average House Value: $142,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $48,608
- Businesses: 506
- Employees: 5,985
- Annual Payroll: $165,225,000
- Average Family Income: $52,638
- Median Family Income: $41,769
- Average Income for Men: $32,116
- Average Income for Women: $22,223
- Congressional District: 03, 04, 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 1796.0, 4117.0, 2911.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Ted S. Yoho (R)
- County FIPS Code: 031
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 32244
Schools in 32244 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Chimney Lakes Elementary School
- 9353 Staples Mill Dr
- Jacksonville, FL 32244
- (904) 573-1100
- Jacksonville Heights Elementary
- 7750 Tempest St S
- Jacksonville, FL 32244
- (904) 573-1120
- Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School
- 6084 Morse Ave
- Jacksonville, FL 32244
- (904) 573-1090
Photos near Zip Code 32244, Jacksonville, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 32244 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: