Welcome to ATLANTA, GA 30354
30354 is a suburban zip code in Atlanta, Georgia. Median household income here ($28,155) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily African-American, and mostly single. The average house value here ($112,600) is lower than in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $37,290/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 30354 is $29,184.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 30354 earn an average of $23,854/year. Women earn only $20,692/year.
7,085 people in 30354 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 30354? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 30354 is 30.3 minutes!
The median age here is 31. There are 7,083 men and 7,774 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 33.
To give you a sense of the community, 7,137 people (out of the 14,857 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 6,100 homes, and 601 businesses every day. 130 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
30354 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 932 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 30354
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Atlanta, GA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Atlanta, GA
Average Home Value in 30354: $112,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 14,857
- White Population: 3,104
- Black Population: 10,033
- Hispanic Population: 2,478
- Asian Population: 427
- Hawaiian Population: 7
- Indian Population: 147
- Male Population: 7,083
- Female Population: 7,774
- Median Age: 31
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 33
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Georgia
- CSA Name: Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Gainesville, GA-AL
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta GA
- County: Fulton
- City: Atlanta
- Longitude: -84.4
- Latitude: 33.7
- Elevation: 932 feet above sea level
- Area code: 404/678/770
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 7,040
- Drive alone: 4,019
- Carpool: 1,582
- Public transit: 1,198
- Ride bikes or walk: 130
- Average commute time: 30.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 106
- 5 - 9: 447
- 10 - 14: 787
- 15 - 19: 1,376
- 20 - 24: 721
- 25 - 29: 349
- 30 - 34: 1,219
- 35 - 39: 270
- 40 - 44: 195
- 45 - 59: 660
- 60 - 89: 590
- 90 plus: 320
- Average House Value: $112,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $28,016
- Businesses: 440
- Employees: 14,383
- Annual Payroll: $529,872,000
- Average Family Income: $37,290
- Median Family Income: $28,155
- Average Income for Men: $23,854
- Average Income for Women: $20,692
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 245.0
- Sr Senator: Johnny Isakson (R)
- Jr Senator: Saxby Chambliss (R)
- US House Representative: John Lewis (D)
- County FIPS Code: 121
- State FIPS Code: 13
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 30354
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 30354 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Hapeville Elementary School
- 3440 North Fulton Avenue
- Hapeville, GA 30354
- (404) 669-8220
- Heritage Academy Elementary
- 3500 Villa Drive, Se
- Atlanta, GA 30354
- (404) 362-5052
- Middle Schools
- Hapeville Charter Middle School
- 3510 Atlanta Avenue
- Hapeville, GA 30354
- (404) 767-7730
Photos near Zip Code 30354, Atlanta, GA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 30354 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.ganet.org/gbi/sorsch.cgi. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: