Welcome to ATLANTA, GA 30339
30339 is an upscale suburban zip code in Atlanta, Georgia. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $360,500 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $111,569/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 30339 earn an average of $59,566/year. Women earn only $32,395/year.
11,832 people in 30339 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 30339? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 22.0 minutes.
The median age here is 32. There are 8,869 men and 9,435 women. The median age for men is 32 while for women the median age is 32.
To give you a sense of the community, 3,005 people (out of the 18,304 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,023 homes, and 1,978 businesses every day. 92 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
30339 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Beirut, Lebanon!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 921 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 30339
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Atlanta, GA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Atlanta, GA
Average Home Value in 30339: $360,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 18,304
- White Population: 11,008
- Black Population: 5,084
- Hispanic Population: 980
- Asian Population: 2,113
- Hawaiian Population: 28
- Indian Population: 136
- Male Population: 8,869
- Female Population: 9,435
- Median Age: 32
- Median Age of Males: 32
- Median Age of Females: 32
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Georgia
- CSA Name: Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Gainesville, GA-AL
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta GA
- County: Fulton
- City: Atlanta
- Longitude: -84.5
- Latitude: 33.9
- Elevation: 921 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 404/678/770
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 11,562
- Drive alone: 10,104
- Carpool: 1,149
- Public transit: 173
- Ride bikes or walk: 92
- Average commute time: 22.0 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 337
- 5 - 9: 909
- 10 - 14: 1,471
- 15 - 19: 2,042
- 20 - 24: 2,263
- 25 - 29: 1,089
- 30 - 34: 1,989
- 35 - 39: 359
- 40 - 44: 284
- 45 - 59: 574
- 60 - 89: 177
- 90 plus: 68
- Average House Value: $360,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $60,933
- Businesses: 2,230
- Employees: 63,310
- Annual Payroll: $4,722,453,000
- Average Family Income: $111,569
- Median Family Income: $55,556
- Average Income for Men: $59,566
- Average Income for Women: $32,395
- Congressional District: 06, 13, 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 681.0, 571.0, 245.0
- Sr Senator: Johnny Isakson (R)
- Jr Senator: Saxby Chambliss (R)
- US House Representative: David Scott (D)
- County FIPS Code: 121
- State FIPS Code: 13
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 30339
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 30339, Atlanta, GA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 30339 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.ganet.org/gbi/sorsch.cgi. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: