Welcome to MARIETTA, GA 30068
30068 is an affluent (median household income: $87,710) upscale suburban zip code in Marietta, Georgia. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $336,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $132,009/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 30068 earn an average of $87,586/year. Women earn only $36,497/year.
16,855 people in 30068 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 30068? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 29.9 minutes.
The median age here is 43. There are 15,457 men and 16,138 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 17,693 people (out of the 31,595 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,573 homes, and 639 businesses every day. 149 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
30068 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,001 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 30068
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Chadd's Lake
- Gant Quarters/Millbrook Farm
- Good Mews Animal Foundation
- Heritage Woods Subdivision Neighbors
- Lake Colony Community Inc.
- Marietta Bizymoms
- Mulberry Farms Condominium Association
- Willow Point Homeowners Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Marietta, GA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Marietta, GA
Average Home Value in 30068: $336,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 31,595
- White Population: 26,801
- Black Population: 2,173
- Hispanic Population: 1,433
- Asian Population: 2,547
- Hawaiian Population: 40
- Indian Population: 141
- Male Population: 15,457
- Female Population: 16,138
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Georgia
- CSA Name: Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Gainesville, GA-AL
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta GA
- County: Cobb
- City: Marietta
- Longitude: -84.4
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 1,002 feet above sea level
- Area code: 678/770
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 15,448
- Drive alone: 14,012
- Carpool: 1,032
- Public transit: 171
- Ride bikes or walk: 149
- Average commute time: 29.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 201
- 5 - 9: 952
- 10 - 14: 1,558
- 15 - 19: 1,698
- 20 - 24: 2,009
- 25 - 29: 1,067
- 30 - 34: 3,061
- 35 - 39: 856
- 40 - 44: 968
- 45 - 59: 2,036
- 60 - 89: 752
- 90 plus: 290
- Average House Value: $336,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $102,186
- Businesses: 964
- Employees: 7,119
- Annual Payroll: $241,796,000
- Average Family Income: $132,009
- Median Family Income: $87,710
- Average Income for Men: $87,586
- Average Income for Women: $36,497
- Congressional District: 11, 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 2692.0, 681.0
- Sr Senator: Johnny Isakson (R)
- Jr Senator: Saxby Chambliss (R)
- US House Representative: Phil Gingrey (R)
- County FIPS Code: 067
- State FIPS Code: 13
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 30068
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 30068 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Mount Bethel Elementary School
- 1210 Johnson Ferry Road
- Marietta, GA 30068
- (770) 578-7248
- Timber Ridge Elementary School
- 5000 Timber Ridge Road
- Marietta, GA 30068
- (770) 642-5621
- Middle Schools
- Dickerson Middle School
- 855 Woodlawn Road
- Marietta, GA 30068
- (770) 578-2710
Photos near Zip Code 30068, Marietta, GA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 30068 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.ganet.org/gbi/sorsch.cgi. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: