Welcome to HENDERSONVILLE, NC 28739
28739 is a suburban zip code in Hendersonville, North Carolina. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $220,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Asheville metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 51. There are 9,479 men and 10,307 women. The median age for men is 50 while for women the median age is 52.
28739 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tokyo, Japan!) and -82 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 2,199 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 28739
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Avery Creek
- Bates Neighborhood
- Bent Creek
- Biltmore Park
- Brookside Homeowners Association
- Cane Creek
- Cinnamon Woods
- Country Creek
- Crestwood POA
- Dana Valley HOA
- Fairview Tailgate Market
- Flat Rock Tailgate Market
Real Estate & Home Values in Hendersonville, NC
Average Home Value in 28739: $220,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 159 Country Ridge Rd, Hendersonville, NC
- 103 Finley Brook Way, Hendersonville, NC
- 107 Finley Brook Way, Hendersonville, NC
- 2244 Old Kanuga Rd, Hendersonville, NC
- 303 Buncombe St, Hendersonville, NC
- 1501 5th Ave W, Hendersonville, NC
- 161 Chattooga Run, Hendersonville, NC
- 308 White Pine Dr, Hendersonville, NC
- Total Population: 19,786
- White Population: 18,575
- Black Population: 651
- Hispanic Population: 1,034
- Asian Population: 157
- Hawaiian Population: 34
- Indian Population: 136
- Male Population: 9,479
- Female Population: 10,307
- Median Age: 51
- Median Age of Males: 50
- Median Age of Females: 52
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: North Carolina
- CSA Name: Asheville-Brevard, NC
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Asheville NC
- County: Henderson
- City: Hendersonville
- Longitude: -82.5
- Latitude: 35.3
- Elevation: 2,200 feet above sea level
- Area code: 828
- Average House Value: $220,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $52,610
- Businesses: 373
- Employees: 3,884
- Annual Payroll: $110,378,000
- Congressional District: 11
- Congressional District Land Area: 6025.0
- Sr Senator: Richard Burr (R)
- Jr Senator: Kay R. Hagan (D)
- US House Representative: Mark Meadows (R)
- County FIPS Code: 089
- State FIPS Code: 37
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 28739
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 28739 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Atkinson Elementary
- 2510 Old Kanuga Road
- Hendersonville, NC 28739
- (828) 697-4755
Photos near Zip Code 28739, Hendersonville, NC
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 28739 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ncfindoffender.com/disclaimer.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: