Welcome to ICARD, NC 28666
28666 is a suburban zip code in Icard, North Carolina. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. The average house value here ($14,100) is significantly lower than in the Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton metro area as a whole, so this is probably a great place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 37. There are 180 men and 188 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 37.
28666 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Mosul, Iraq!) and -81 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 971 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 28666
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 21 Vendue Community Watch Program
- Burke County Farmer's Market II
- Caldwell County Farmers Market
- Catawba County Farmers Market
- Conover Farmers Market, Inc
- Deer Crossing POA
Real Estate & Home Values in Icard, NC
Average Home Value in 28666: $14,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 368
- White Population: 310
- Black Population: 2
- Hispanic Population: 59
- Asian Population: 8
- Hawaiian Population: 1
- Indian Population: 0
- Male Population: 180
- Female Population: 188
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: North Carolina
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton NC
- County: Burke
- City: Icard
- Longitude: -81.3
- Latitude: 35.6
- Elevation: 971 feet above sea level
- Area code: 828
- Average House Value: $14,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $51,007
- Businesses: 10
- Employees: 102
- Annual Payroll: $1,578,000
- Congressional District: 10
- Congressional District Land Area: 3302.0
- Sr Senator: Richard Burr (R)
- Jr Senator: Kay R. Hagan (D)
- US House Representative: Patrick T. McHenry (R)
- County FIPS Code: 023
- State FIPS Code: 37
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 28666
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 28666 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Icard Elementary
- 3087 Icard Sch Road
- Icard, NC 28666
- (828) 397-3491
- Middle Schools
- East Burke Middle
- 3519 Miller Bridge Road
- Icard, NC 28666
- (828) 397-7446
Photos near Zip Code 28666, Icard, NC
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 28666 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ncfindoffender.com/disclaimer.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: