Welcome to GASTONIA, NC 28054
28054 is a suburban zip code in Gastonia, North Carolina. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $123,600) are fairly typical for the Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord metro area.
The median age here is 38. There are 16,786 men and 19,484 women. The median age for men is 36 while for women the median age is 40.
28054 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kirkuk, Iraq!) and -81 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 671 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 28054
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Charlie Hipps Road Homeowners
- Coulwood Hills
- Coulwood Ridge HOA-Kluts/Valleydale
- Coulwood Ridge Watch
- Country Meadows
- Gastonia Crime Watch Association
- Harbor House
- Harwood Landing
- Hay Market Road Neighborhood
- Hunter Ridge HOA
- Kendrick Farm Neighborhood Watch
- Lake Needwood Citizens Assn.
- Lake Wylie Woods
- Longlea Estates
- Lundy Lane
- Moore's Park Community Center, Inc
- Mount Holly Farmers Market
- Pawtuckett Community Group
- Pine Island HOA
- Pleasant Hill Road Area
- Preservation Pointe
- Sadler Ridge/Cross Creek Homeowners Association
- South Point Ridge Social and Welcoming Committee
- Steelecroft Place
- Summerville Townhomes
- Summey Knoll
- The Palisades
- Toddville Road
- Toddville Road North Comm
- Tuckaseegee Road West
- Westmoreland Homeowners Association
- Westside Homeowners Assoc.
- Wildwood Neighborhood
- Woodsdale Acres Comminuty Club
- fridays@G-Town Market
Real Estate & Home Values in Gastonia, NC
Average Home Value in 28054: $123,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 36,270
- White Population: 25,210
- Black Population: 8,689
- Hispanic Population: 3,785
- Asian Population: 630
- Hawaiian Population: 21
- Indian Population: 412
- Male Population: 16,786
- Female Population: 19,484
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 36
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: North Carolina
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord NC-SC
- County: Gaston
- City: Gastonia
- Longitude: -81.1
- Latitude: 35.2
- Elevation: 671 feet above sea level
- Area code: 704
- Average House Value: $123,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $40,494
- Businesses: 1,003
- Employees: 18,676
- Annual Payroll: $670,767,000
- Congressional District: 09
- Congressional District Land Area: 990.0
- Sr Senator: Richard Burr (R)
- Jr Senator: Kay R. Hagan (D)
- US House Representative: Robert Pittenger (R)
- County FIPS Code: 071
- State FIPS Code: 37
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 28054
Schools in 28054 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Brookside Elementary
- 1950 Rhyne Carter Road
- Gastonia, NC 28054
- (704) 866-6283
- Gardner Park Elementary
- 738 Armstrong Park Road
- Gastonia, NC 28054
- (704) 866-6082
- Sherwood Elementary
- 1744 Dixon Road
- Gastonia, NC 28054
- (704) 866-6609
Photos near Zip Code 28054, Gastonia, NC
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 28054 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ncfindoffender.com/disclaimer.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: