Welcome to RALEIGH, NC 27612
27612 is an upscale suburban zip code in Raleigh, North Carolina. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $287,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Raleigh-Cary metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $92,503/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 27612 earn an average of $53,455/year. Women earn only $31,348/year.
16,097 people in 27612 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 27612? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.9 minutes.
The median age here is 36. There are 16,525 men and 18,503 women. The median age for men is 36 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 10,755 people (out of the 35,028 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 17,896 homes, and 1,234 businesses every day. 206 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
27612 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Qingdao, China!) and -79 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 303 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 27612
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Carnegie Park Townhomes
- Delta Ridge Housing Authority
- Hamstead Crossing Townhomes
- Lake Anne Inc
- Lakeland Woods
- NorthWest/Umstead CAC
- Oak Park, Glenforest & Deplyn Park
- Richland Run
- Richland Townhom Assoc.
- Woodbury Neighborhood
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Raleigh, NC
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Raleigh, NC
Average Home Value in 27612: $287,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 35,028
- White Population: 27,513
- Black Population: 4,765
- Hispanic Population: 2,851
- Asian Population: 1,638
- Hawaiian Population: 47
- Indian Population: 307
- Male Population: 16,525
- Female Population: 18,503
- Median Age: 36
- Median Age of Males: 36
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: North Carolina
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Raleigh-Cary NC
- County: Wake
- City: Raleigh
- Longitude: -78.7
- Latitude: 35.9
- Elevation: 303 feet above sea level
- Area code: 919
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 15,558
- Drive alone: 14,024
- Carpool: 1,122
- Public transit: 103
- Ride bikes or walk: 206
- Average commute time: 20.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 392
- 5 - 9: 1,395
- 10 - 14: 2,158
- 15 - 19: 3,399
- 20 - 24: 3,566
- 25 - 29: 1,160
- 30 - 34: 2,060
- 35 - 39: 239
- 40 - 44: 274
- 45 - 59: 523
- 60 - 89: 227
- 90 plus: 165
- Average House Value: $287,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $63,981
- Businesses: 1,379
- Employees: 23,357
- Annual Payroll: $1,019,605,000
- Average Family Income: $92,503
- Median Family Income: $56,800
- Average Income for Men: $53,455
- Average Income for Women: $31,348
- Congressional District: 04, 13
- Congressional District Land Area: 1253.0, 2255.0
- Sr Senator: Richard Burr (R)
- Jr Senator: Kay R. Hagan (D)
- US House Representative: David E. Price (D)
- County FIPS Code: 183
- State FIPS Code: 37
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 27612
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 27612 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Jeffreys Grove Elementary
- 6119 Creedmoor Rd
- Raleigh, NC 27612
- (919) 881-4910
- Lynn Road Elementary
- 1601 Lynn Rd
- Raleigh, NC 27612
- (919) 870-4074
Photos near Zip Code 27612, Raleigh, NC
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 27612 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ncfindoffender.com/disclaimer.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: