Welcome to ANAWALT, WV 24808
24808 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Anawalt, West Virginia. Median household income here ($16,103) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples.
The average family income here is $26,614/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 24808 is $20,469.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 24808 earn an average of $31,440/year. Women earn only $12,201/year.
123 people in 24808 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 24808? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 24808 is 37.1 minutes!
The median age here is 45. There are 322 men and 353 women. The median age for men is 46 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 429 people (out of the 675 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 60 homes, and 0 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
24808 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 37 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Sevilla, Spain!) and -81 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,998 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 24808
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
HOA Property Management Information in Anawalt, WV
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Anawalt, WV
Average Home Value in 24808: $24,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 675
- White Population: 633
- Black Population: 44
- Hispanic Population: 1
- Asian Population: 2
- Hawaiian Population: 3
- Indian Population: 1
- Male Population: 322
- Female Population: 353
- Median Age: 45
- Median Age of Males: 46
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: West Virginia
- County: McDowell
- City: Anawalt
- Longitude: -81.4
- Latitude: 37.3
- Elevation: 1,998 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 304
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 119
- Drive alone: 113
- Carpool: 6
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 37.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 4
- 5 - 9: 4
- 10 - 14: 3
- 15 - 19: 2
- 20 - 24: 9
- 25 - 29: 4
- 30 - 34: 32
- 35 - 39: 2
- 40 - 44: 15
- 45 - 59: 25
- 60 - 89: 17
- 90 plus: 2
- Average House Value: $24,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $35,331
- Businesses: 1
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Average Family Income: $26,614
- Median Family Income: $16,103
- Average Income for Men: $31,440
- Average Income for Women: $12,201
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 9332.0
- Sr Senator: John D., IV Rockefeller (D)
- Jr Senator: Joe, III Manchin (D)
- US House Representative: Nick J. Rahall II (D)
- County FIPS Code: 047
- State FIPS Code: 54
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 24808
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 24808 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Anawalt Elementary School
- School House Road
- Anawalt, WV 24808
- (304) 383-4849
Photos near Zip Code 24808, Anawalt, WV
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 24808 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: