Welcome to BUCKEYSTOWN, MD 21717
21717 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Buckeystown, Maryland. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. The average house value here ($0) is significantly lower than in the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria metro area as a whole, so this is probably a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $90,462/year.
An fascinating fact about income in 21717: Men here earn an average of $27,769/year. Women make more, earning $38,000/year. This is very rare, women out earn men in only 2% of American communities.
34 people in 21717 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 21717? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 21717 is 33.1 minutes!
The median age here is 50. There are 29 men and 25 women. The median age for men is 49 while for women the median age is 51.
To give you a sense of the community, 57 people (out of the 54 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 0 homes, and 0 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
21717 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tianjin, China!) and -77 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 333 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 21717
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- A Better Choice Bakery & Market
- Ballenger Pointe Condominiums
- Barnesville Civic Assn.
- Boyds Civic Assn.
- Budsman Terrace
- Clarksburg Town Center Farmers' Market
- Clearspring Manor HOA
- Damascus Manor Townmouse Assn.
- Dickerson - Beallsville Coalition
- Everedy Square/Shab Row Farmers' Market
- Farmers' Market at the NCI-Frederick
- Frederick Overlook HOA
- Fredericktowne Condo II
- Gateway Commons
- Grace Community Farmers Market
- Greenhills Condo I
- Greenview Signiture Club
- Kingsbrook Community Association
- Lovettsville Farmers Market
- Montgomery Manor HOA
- Moutain Village HOA
- New Market West
- North Amber Meadows
- Northern Montgomery County Alliance
- Overlook Condominium, Inc.
- Park Damascus HOA
- Plantations Two HOA
- Robin Meadows HOA
- South Clopper Road Citizens Assn.
- Sugarloaf Citizens Assn.
- The Abbey HOA
- The Great Frederick Fair Farmers Market
- Thurston Community Assn.
- Town of Barnesville
- Urbana Library Farmers' Market
- West Frederick Farmers' Market
- Whiskey Creek HOA
HOA Property Management Information in Buckeystown, MD
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Buckeystown, MD
Average Home Value in 21717: $0
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 54
- White Population: 54
- Black Population: 0
- Hispanic Population: 0
- Asian Population: 0
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 0
- Male Population: 29
- Female Population: 25
- Median Age: 50
- Median Age of Males: 49
- Median Age of Females: 51
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Maryland
- CSA Name: Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Washington-Arlington-Alexandria DC-VA-MD-WV
- County: Frederick
- City: Buckeystown
- Longitude: -77.4
- Latitude: 39.3
- Elevation: 334 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 301
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 34
- Drive alone: 34
- Carpool: 0
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 33.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 0
- 5 - 9: 0
- 10 - 14: 9
- 15 - 19: 0
- 20 - 24: 0
- 25 - 29: 0
- 30 - 34: 12
- 35 - 39: 0
- 40 - 44: 0
- 45 - 59: 7
- 60 - 89: 6
- 90 plus: 0
- Average House Value: $0
- Average Annual Household Income: $0
- Businesses: 12
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Average Family Income: $90,462
- Median Family Income: $65,714
- Average Income for Men: $27,769
- Average Income for Women: $38,000
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 3062.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara A. Mikulski (D)
- Jr Senator: Benjamin L. Cardin (D)
- US House Representative: John K. Delaney (D)
- County FIPS Code: 021
- State FIPS Code: 24
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 21717
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 21717, Buckeystown, MD
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 21717 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/onlineservs/sor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: