Welcome to BALTIMORE, MD 21201
21201 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Baltimore, Maryland. Median household income here ($16,148) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $234,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Baltimore-Towson metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 30. There are 7,846 men and 9,126 women. The median age for men is 31 while for women the median age is 30.
21201 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Dushanbe, Tajikistan!) and -77 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 94 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 21201
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 900 Block Tyson St. Homeowners Assn.
- Actor:Charles W. Swan
- Antique Row Association of Baltimore
- Barre Circle Community Association
- Basilica Place Residents Association
- Bolton House Tenant Association
- Charles Street Association
- Chase House Tenant Council
- Day Capital
- Downtown Merchants Association
- Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Inc.
- Landmark Tenants Association
- Lexington/Poe Tenants Council
- Market Center Merchants Association
- McCulloh Homes Resident Council
- Mt. Vernon Cultural District
- North Poppleton Homeowners Association
- Orchard Tenants' Association
- Poppleton Cooperative Incorporated
- Rosebank-Brackenridge-Bellona Assn.
- S.A.M. Improvement Association
- Seton Hill Neighborhood Association
- Seton Hill Organizations Together
- Upton Planning Committee, Inc.
- Upton West Community Association
- West Lexington St. Merchants Assn.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Baltimore, MD
Average Home Value in 21201: $234,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 16,972
- White Population: 6,135
- Black Population: 9,221
- Hispanic Population: 571
- Asian Population: 1,718
- Hawaiian Population: 34
- Indian Population: 200
- Male Population: 7,846
- Female Population: 9,126
- Median Age: 30
- Median Age of Males: 31
- Median Age of Females: 30
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Maryland
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Baltimore-Towson MD
- County: Baltimore
- City: Baltimore
- Longitude: -76.6
- Latitude: 39.3
- Elevation: 94 feet above sea level
- Area code: 301/410/443
- Average House Value: $234,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $27,126
- Businesses: 1,287
- Employees: 35,654
- Annual Payroll: $2,145,726,000
- Congressional District: 07, 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 294.0, 292.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara A. Mikulski (D)
- Jr Senator: Benjamin L. Cardin (D)
- US House Representative: Elijah E. Cummings (D)
- County FIPS Code: 510
- State FIPS Code: 24
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 21201
Schools in 21201 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- The Historic Samuel Coleridge Taylor Elementary
- 507 W Preston St
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- (410) 396-0783
- High Schools
- Baltimore School For The Arts
- 712 Cathedral Street
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- (410) 396-1185
- Central Career Center At Briscoe
- 900 Druid Hill Ave
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- (410) 396-0770
Photos near Zip Code 21201, Baltimore, MD
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 21201 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/onlineservs/sor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: