Welcome to LOVETTSVILLE, VA 20180
20180 is a sparsely populated, affluent (median household income: $76,920) upscale rural zip code in Lovettsville, Virginia. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $506,900 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $92,868/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 20180 earn an average of $55,233/year. Women earn only $31,811/year.
2,444 people in 20180 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 20180? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 20180 is 45.0 minutes!
The median age here is 41. There are 3,244 men and 3,305 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 2,568 people (out of the 6,549 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 2,408 homes, and 26 businesses every day. 41 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
20180 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Dushanbe, Tajikistan!) and -78 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 506 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 20180
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- A Better Choice Bakery & Market
- Brown's Farm HOA
- Bumpy Road
- Cortland Square Holding Site (for Courtland Square)
- Courtland Square Homeowners' Association
- Crosswinds HOA
- Discover Downtown Charles Town
- Hamilton Station Estates
- Heritage West Homeowners Association
HOA Property Management Information in Lovettsville, VA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Lovettsville, VA
Average Home Value in 20180: $506,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 6,549
- White Population: 6,196
- Black Population: 230
- Hispanic Population: 270
- Asian Population: 119
- Hawaiian Population: 5
- Indian Population: 52
- Male Population: 3,244
- Female Population: 3,305
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Virginia
- CSA Name: Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Washington-Arlington-Alexandria DC-VA-MD-WV
- County: Loudoun
- City: Lovettsville
- Longitude: -77.6
- Latitude: 39.3
- Elevation: 506 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 540
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 2,266
- Drive alone: 1,789
- Carpool: 265
- Public transit: 145
- Ride bikes or walk: 41
- Average commute time: 45.0 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 50
- 5 - 9: 64
- 10 - 14: 91
- 15 - 19: 131
- 20 - 24: 239
- 25 - 29: 187
- 30 - 34: 230
- 35 - 39: 77
- 40 - 44: 115
- 45 - 59: 485
- 60 - 89: 366
- 90 plus: 231
- Average House Value: $506,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $121,895
- Businesses: 108
- Employees: 454
- Annual Payroll: $18,127,000
- Average Family Income: $92,868
- Median Family Income: $76,920
- Average Income for Men: $55,233
- Average Income for Women: $31,811
- Congressional District: 10
- Congressional District Land Area: 1856.0
- Sr Senator: Mark R. Warner (D)
- Jr Senator: Tim Kaine (D)
- US House Representative: Frank R. Wolf (R)
- County FIPS Code: 107
- State FIPS Code: 51
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 20180
Schools in 20180 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Lovettsville Elem.
- 49 S Loudoun St
- Lovettsville, VA 20180
- (703) 771-6700
Photos near Zip Code 20180, Lovettsville, VA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 20180 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/index.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: