Welcome to HAYMARKET, VA 20169
20169 is an affluent (median household income: $90,119) upscale suburban zip code in Haymarket, Virginia. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $515,600 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $100,793/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 20169 earn an average of $56,344/year. Women earn only $32,922/year.
3,286 people in 20169 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 20169? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 20169 is 37.4 minutes!
The median age here is 38. There are 9,864 men and 9,937 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 3,035 people (out of the 19,801 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 7,837 homes, and 217 businesses every day. 61 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
20169 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Valencia, Spain!) and -78 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 487 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 20169
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Barrhill at Inverness Village Condo
- Belle Pond
- Big Rocky Forest
- Brighton Commons
- Brookside Communities
- Bull Run Estates Civic Assn.
- Cabell's Mill Community Assn.
- Centre Ridge Regent
- Centreville Day * Friends of Historic Centreville
- Centreville Farms
- Centreville Run
- Compton Village HOA
- Country Club Manor
- Englewood Mews
- Fair Lakes Forest
- Fox Meadow
- Gate Post Estates Civic Assn.
- Gate Post Estates II
- Green Trails
- Hawthorne Forest
- Heritage Crossing Comm Assn.
- Heritage Hunt HOA
- Historic Centreville Society
- Knolls of Newgate Apartments
- London Commons
- Meadows of Newgate
- Middleburg Community Farmers Market
- Morris Farm Community Association
- Newgate Forest
- Pleasant Hills
- Rocky Run
- Second Irongate
- Sequoia Farms
- Smart Markets Gainesville
- South Riding Farmers Market
- Sully Station II
- Virginia Chase
- Walney Mills / Rocky Gorge
- Warrenton Lakes
- Xanadu Estates
HOA Property Management Information in Haymarket, VA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Haymarket, VA
Average Home Value in 20169: $515,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 19,801
- White Population: 16,036
- Black Population: 1,684
- Hispanic Population: 1,269
- Asian Population: 2,177
- Hawaiian Population: 41
- Indian Population: 203
- Male Population: 9,864
- Female Population: 9,937
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Virginia
- CSA Name: Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Washington-Arlington-Alexandria DC-VA-MD-WV
- County: Prince William
- City: Haymarket
- Longitude: -77.7
- Latitude: 38.9
- Elevation: 487 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 571/703
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 3,148
- Drive alone: 2,677
- Carpool: 350
- Public transit: 36
- Ride bikes or walk: 61
- Average commute time: 37.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 50
- 5 - 9: 87
- 10 - 14: 126
- 15 - 19: 176
- 20 - 24: 243
- 25 - 29: 233
- 30 - 34: 727
- 35 - 39: 232
- 40 - 44: 224
- 45 - 59: 487
- 60 - 89: 463
- 90 plus: 100
- Average House Value: $515,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $138,702
- Businesses: 334
- Employees: 2,244
- Annual Payroll: $104,741,000
- Average Family Income: $100,793
- Median Family Income: $90,119
- Average Income for Men: $56,344
- Average Income for Women: $32,922
- Congressional District: 10, 11
- Congressional District Land Area: 1856.0, 387.0
- Sr Senator: Mark R. Warner (D)
- Jr Senator: Tim Kaine (D)
- US House Representative: Frank R. Wolf (R)
- County FIPS Code: 153
- State FIPS Code: 51
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 20169
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 20169 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- J. W. Alvey Elem.
- 5300 Waverly Farm Dr.
- Haymarket, VA 20169
- (571) 261-2556
- Mountain View Elem.
- 5600 Mcleod Way
- Haymarket, VA 20169
- (703) 754-4161
- High Schools
- Battlefield High
- 15000 Graduation Dr.
- Haymarket, VA 20169
- (571) 261-4400
Photos near Zip Code 20169, Haymarket, VA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 20169 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/index.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: