Welcome to PHILADELPHIA, PA 19106
19106 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $464,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 38. There are 6,188 men and 5,552 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 39.
19106 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Yerevan, Armenia!) and -75 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 25 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 19106
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Philadelphia, PA
Average Home Value in 19106: $464,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 11,740
- White Population: 9,797
- Black Population: 1,165
- Hispanic Population: 639
- Asian Population: 784
- Hawaiian Population: 9
- Indian Population: 63
- Male Population: 6,188
- Female Population: 5,552
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: Pennsylvania
- CSA Name: Philadelphia-Camden-Vineland, PA-NJ-DE-MD
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington PA-NJ-DE-MD
- County: Philadelphia
- City: Philadelphia
- Longitude: -75.1
- Latitude: 39.9
- Elevation: 25 feet above sea level
- Area code: 215/267/484/610
- Average House Value: $464,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $93,222
- Businesses: 1,132
- Employees: 25,738
- Annual Payroll: $1,368,985,000
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 58.0
- Sr Senator: Patrick J. Toomey (R)
- Jr Senator: Robert P., Jr. Casey (D)
- US House Representative: Robert A. Brady (D)
- County FIPS Code: 101
- State FIPS Code: 42
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 19106
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 19106 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Independence Cs
- 105 South Seventh Street
- Philadelphia, PA 19106
- (215) 238-8000
- Mccall Gen George A Sch
- 325 S 7th St
- Philadelphia, PA 19106
- (215) 351-7350
Photos near Zip Code 19106, Philadelphia, PA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 19106 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: