Welcome to ROCHESTER, NY 14613
14613 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Rochester, New York. Median household income here ($27,668) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is racially diverse, younger, and mostly single. The average house value here ($68,800) is lower than in the Rochester metro area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $39,224/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 14613 is $29,544.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 14613 earn an average of $27,178/year. Women earn only $19,595/year.
5,831 people in 14613 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 14613? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.0 minutes.
The median age here is 28. There are 7,158 men and 7,572 women. The median age for men is 27 while for women the median age is 30.
To give you a sense of the community, 5,248 people (out of the 14,730 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 5,315 homes, and 200 businesses every day. 366 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
14613 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 43 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Sapporo, Japan!) and -78 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 502 feet above sea level.
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Rochester, NY
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Rochester, NY
Average Home Value in 14613: $68,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 14,730
- White Population: 6,293
- Black Population: 6,880
- Hispanic Population: 2,683
- Asian Population: 896
- Hawaiian Population: 41
- Indian Population: 249
- Male Population: 7,158
- Female Population: 7,572
- Median Age: 28
- Median Age of Males: 27
- Median Age of Females: 30
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New York
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Rochester NY
- County: Monroe
- City: Rochester
- Longitude: -77.6
- Latitude: 43.2
- Elevation: 502 feet above sea level
- Area code: 585
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 5,594
- Drive alone: 3,932
- Carpool: 680
- Public transit: 486
- Ride bikes or walk: 366
- Average commute time: 20.0 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 119
- 5 - 9: 796
- 10 - 14: 1,261
- 15 - 19: 1,114
- 20 - 24: 1,111
- 25 - 29: 232
- 30 - 34: 532
- 35 - 39: 41
- 40 - 44: 43
- 45 - 59: 65
- 60 - 89: 173
- 90 plus: 107
- Average House Value: $68,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $30,070
- Businesses: 190
- Employees: 2,589
- Annual Payroll: $95,541,000
- Average Family Income: $39,224
- Median Family Income: $27,668
- Average Income for Men: $27,178
- Average Income for Women: $19,595
- Congressional District: 28
- Congressional District Land Area: 534.0
- Sr Senator: Charles E. Schumer (D)
- Jr Senator: Kirsten E. Gillibrand (D)
- County FIPS Code: 055
- State FIPS Code: 36
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 14613
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 14613 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- School 34 Dr Louis A Cerulli
- 530 Lexington Avenue
- Rochester, NY 14613
- (585) 458-3210
- School 7 Virgil Grissom
- 31 Bryan Street
- Rochester, NY 14613
- (585) 254-3110
Photos near Zip Code 14613, Rochester, NY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 14613 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/nsor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: