Welcome to SOUTH RICHMOND HILL, NY 11419
11419 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in South Richmond Hill, New York. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. At $462,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $54,588/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 11419 is $45,189.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 11419 earn an average of $28,520/year. Women earn only $25,182/year.
19,670 people in 11419 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 11419? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 11419 is 46.1 minutes!
The median age here is 35. There are 23,557 men and 23,654 women. The median age for men is 34 while for women the median age is 36.
To give you a sense of the community, 27,876 people (out of the 47,211 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,620 homes, and 941 businesses every day. 1,088 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
11419 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 41 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Baku, Azerbaijan!) and -74 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 44 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 11419
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in South Richmond Hill, NY
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in South Richmond Hill, NY
Average Home Value in 11419: $462,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 47,211
- White Population: 6,574
- Black Population: 11,893
- Hispanic Population: 9,600
- Asian Population: 20,307
- Hawaiian Population: 660
- Indian Population: 1,528
- Male Population: 23,557
- Female Population: 23,654
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 34
- Median Age of Females: 36
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New York
- CSA Name: New York-Newark-Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island NY-NJ-PA
- County: Queens
- City: South Richmond Hill
- Longitude: -73.8
- Latitude: 40.7
- Elevation: 44 feet above sea level
- Area code: 718
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 19,420
- Drive alone: 6,120
- Carpool: 2,146
- Public transit: 9,964
- Ride bikes or walk: 1,088
- Average commute time: 46.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 190
- 5 - 9: 483
- 10 - 14: 985
- 15 - 19: 1,287
- 20 - 24: 1,348
- 25 - 29: 548
- 30 - 34: 2,615
- 35 - 39: 412
- 40 - 44: 1,091
- 45 - 59: 3,333
- 60 - 89: 5,356
- 90 plus: 1,772
- Average House Value: $462,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $54,829
- Businesses: 674
- Employees: 2,815
- Annual Payroll: $79,161,000
- Average Family Income: $54,588
- Median Family Income: $43,066
- Average Income for Men: $28,520
- Average Income for Women: $25,182
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 39.0
- Sr Senator: Charles E. Schumer (D)
- Jr Senator: Kirsten E. Gillibrand (D)
- US House Representative: Grace Meng (D)
- County FIPS Code: 081
- State FIPS Code: 36
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 11419
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 11419 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- P.S. 161 Arthur Ashe School
- 101 33 124th St
- Jamaica, NY 11419
- (718) 441-5493
- P.S. 62 Chester Park School
- 97 25 108th St
- South Richmond Hill, NY 11419
- (718) 849-0992
Photos near Zip Code 11419, South Richmond Hill, NY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 11419 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/nsor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: