Welcome to BRONX, NY 10465
10465 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Bronx, New York. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $452,900 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 40. There are 20,186 men and 22,044 women. The median age for men is 36 while for women the median age is 42.
10465 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 41 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tashkent, Uzbekistan!) and -74 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 19 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 10465
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 45th Precinct Community Council
- Country Club Civic Association
- Dill Place/Revere Ave. Block Association
- Edgewater Cooperative
- Friends of Pelham Bay Park
- Ft Schuyler Cvc Association
- Locust Point Civic Association
- Ne Bronx Community Council
- Randall/Balcom Tenants Association
- Schuyler Hill Civic Association
- Silver Beach Civic Association
- Silver Beach Gardens Corp,
- Spencer Estates Civic Association
- Throggs Neck Homeowners Association
- Throggs Neck Housing
- Throgs Neck Local Development Corp.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Bronx, NY
Average Home Value in 10465: $452,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 42,230
- White Population: 30,240
- Black Population: 5,136
- Hispanic Population: 15,616
- Asian Population: 1,525
- Hawaiian Population: 75
- Indian Population: 492
- Male Population: 20,186
- Female Population: 22,044
- Median Age: 40
- Median Age of Males: 36
- Median Age of Females: 42
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New York
- CSA Name: New York-Newark-Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island NY-NJ-PA
- County: Bronx
- City: Bronx
- Longitude: -73.8
- Latitude: 40.8
- Elevation: 19 feet above sea level
- Area code: 718
- Average House Value: $452,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $66,216
- Businesses: 490
- Employees: 8,892
- Annual Payroll: $454,183,000
- Congressional District: 07
- Congressional District Land Area: 26.0
- Sr Senator: Charles E. Schumer (D)
- Jr Senator: Kirsten E. Gillibrand (D)
- US House Representative: Nydia M. Vel?zquez (D)
- County FIPS Code: 005
- State FIPS Code: 36
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 10465
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 10465 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- P.S. 10
- 2750 Lafayette Avenue
- Bronx, NY 10465
- (718) 828-4022
- P.S. 304 Early Childhood School
- 2750 Lafayette Ave
- Bronx, NY 10465
- (718) 822-5307
- P.S. 72 Dr. William Dorney School
- 2951 Dewey Avenue
- Bronx, NY 10465
- (718) 822-5311
Photos near Zip Code 10465, Bronx, NY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 10465 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/nsor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: