Welcome to NEW YORK, NY 10004
10004 is a densely populated, affluent (median household income: $101,868) upscale urban zip code in New York, New York. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $886,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 32. There are 1,610 men and 1,479 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 32.
10004 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 41 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Naples, Italy!) and -74 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 7 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 10004
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in New York, NY
Average Home Value in 10004: $886,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 3,089
- White Population: 2,264
- Black Population: 131
- Hispanic Population: 189
- Asian Population: 732
- Hawaiian Population: 4
- Indian Population: 15
- Male Population: 1,610
- Female Population: 1,479
- Median Age: 32
- Median Age of Males: 33
- Median Age of Females: 32
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New York
- CSA Name: New York-Newark-Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island NY-NJ-PA
- County: New York
- City: New York
- Longitude: -74.0
- Latitude: 40.7
- Elevation: 8 feet above sea level
- Area code: 212/347/646/718/917
- Average House Value: $886,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $127,448
- Businesses: 1,404
- Employees: 49,261
- Annual Payroll: $10,920,387,000
- Congressional District: 08, 12, 13
- Congressional District Land Area: 14.0, 18.0, 56.0
- Sr Senator: Charles E. Schumer (D)
- Jr Senator: Kirsten E. Gillibrand (D)
- US House Representative: Hakeem S. Jeffries (D)
- County FIPS Code: 061
- State FIPS Code: 36
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 10004
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 10004 Zip Code
- High Schools
- John V. Lindsay Wildcat Academy Charter Sch
- 17 Battery Place
- New York, NY 10004
- (212) 635-3800
- Millennium High School
- 75 Broad St
- New York, NY 10004
- (212) 825-9008
Photos near Zip Code 10004, New York, NY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 10004 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/nsor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: