Welcome to PAULSBORO, NJ 08066
08066 is a rural zip code in Paulsboro, New Jersey. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. Looking for higher-end houses? Real estate prices here ($162,200) are significantly above average for the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metro area.
The average family income here is $51,164/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 08066 is $42,661.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 08066 earn an average of $34,075/year. Women earn only $23,777/year.
3,702 people in 08066 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 08066? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.2 minutes.
The median age here is 36. There are 4,026 men and 4,411 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 3,944 people (out of the 8,437 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 3,372 homes, and 253 businesses every day. people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
08066 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Ankara, Turkey!) and -75 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 45 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 08066
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Blue Bell Civic Association
- Clearview Civic Association
- Eastwick Community Organization
- Elmwood Park Civic Association
- Friends of Mount Moriah Cemetery, Inc
- Guyer Place Association
HOA Property Management Information in Paulsboro, NJ
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Paulsboro, NJ
Average Home Value in 08066: $162,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 8,437
- White Population: 5,491
- Black Population: 2,808
- Hispanic Population: 668
- Asian Population: 167
- Hawaiian Population: 19
- Indian Population: 106
- Male Population: 4,026
- Female Population: 4,411
- Median Age: 36
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New Jersey
- CSA Name: Philadelphia-Camden-Vineland, PA-NJ-DE-MD
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington PA-NJ-DE-MD
- County: Gloucester
- City: Paulsboro
- Longitude: -75.2
- Latitude: 39.8
- Elevation: 46 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 856
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 3,664
- Drive alone:
- Public transit:
- Ride bikes or walk:
- Average commute time: 20.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 223
- 5 - 9: 580
- 10 - 14: 632
- 15 - 19: 583
- 20 - 24: 466
- 25 - 29: 189
- 30 - 34: 451
- 35 - 39: 129
- 40 - 44: 126
- 45 - 59: 114
- 60 - 89: 138
- 90 plus: 33
- Average House Value: $162,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $46,527
- Businesses: 185
- Employees: 5,423
- Annual Payroll: $307,868,000
- Average Family Income: $51,164
- Median Family Income: $36,848
- Average Income for Men: $34,075
- Average Income for Women: $23,777
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 334.0
- Sr Senator: Jeff Chiesa (R)
- Jr Senator: Robert Menendez (D)
- US House Representative: Robert E. Andrews (D)
- County FIPS Code: 015
- State FIPS Code: 34
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 08066
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 08066 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- 441 Nassau Ave
- Paulsboro, NJ 08066
- (856) 423-2226
- 100 Baird Ave
- Paulsboro, NJ 08066
- (856) 423-2228
Photos near Zip Code 08066, Paulsboro, NJ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 08066 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.njsp.org/info/reg_sexoffend.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: