Welcome to AUBURNDALE, MA 02466
02466 is an affluent (median household income: $78,786) upscale urban zip code in Auburndale, Massachusetts. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $645,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $134,142/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 02466 earn an average of $72,812/year. Women earn only $37,454/year.
3,670 people in 02466 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 02466? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 25.9 minutes.
The median age here is 37. There are 3,609 men and 4,487 women. The median age for men is 36 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 3,938 people (out of the 8,096 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 3,006 homes, and 227 businesses every day. people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
02466 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 42 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Andorra la Vella, Andorra!) and -71 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 95 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 02466
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
HOA Property Management Information in Auburndale, MA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Auburndale, MA
Average Home Value in 02466: $645,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 8,096
- White Population: 6,682
- Black Population: 282
- Hispanic Population: 291
- Asian Population: 1,172
- Hawaiian Population: 7
- Indian Population: 23
- Male Population: 3,609
- Female Population: 4,487
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 36
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: Northeast
- Division: New England
- State: Massachusetts
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Boston-Cambridge-Quincy MA-NH
- County: Middlesex
- City: Auburndale
- Longitude: -71.2
- Latitude: 42.3
- Elevation: 95 feet above sea level
- Area code: 617
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 3,409
- Drive alone:
- Public transit:
- Ride bikes or walk:
- Average commute time: 25.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 35
- 5 - 9: 302
- 10 - 14: 358
- 15 - 19: 359
- 20 - 24: 583
- 25 - 29: 289
- 30 - 34: 636
- 35 - 39: 168
- 40 - 44: 255
- 45 - 59: 308
- 60 - 89: 97
- 90 plus: 19
- Average House Value: $645,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $110,242
- Businesses: 273
- Employees: 4,495
- Annual Payroll: $297,048,000
- Average Family Income: $134,142
- Median Family Income: $78,786
- Average Income for Men: $72,812
- Average Income for Women: $37,454
- Congressional District: 04
- Congressional District Land Area: 731.0
- Sr Senator: Edward J. Markey (D)
- Jr Senator: Elizabeth Warren (D)
- US House Representative: Joseph P. Kennedy III (D)
- County FIPS Code: 017
- State FIPS Code: 25
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 02466
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 02466 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- C C Burr
- 171 Pine Street
- Auburndale, MA 02466
- (617) 559-9360
- 141 Grove Street
- Auburndale, MA 02466
- (617) 559-6480
Photos near Zip Code 02466, Auburndale, MA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 02466 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mass.gov/sorb/community.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: