Instant Home Value
- Recent Home Value Results
- $1.3M - 1032 Grand Isle Dr Naples, FL 34108
- $149K - 1030 W Poplar St Stockton, CA 95203
- $966K - 2028 Greenleaf St Santa Ana, CA 92706
- $160K - 9502 Blue Jay St Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- $286K - 10421 Pullengreen Dr Charlotte, NC 28277
- $274K - 2334 Red Barn Ln Charlotte, NC 28210
- $106K - 1012 22nd St SW Birmingham, AL 35211
- $108K - 1241 Kingslane Ct Gardnerville, NV 89410
- $135K - 3040 Holme Ave Philadelphia, PA 19136
- $122K - 7763 Manassas Ct E Jacksonville, FL 32277
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...