|Change from last month:||$281|
|Home Valuation Range:||$171,315 - $189,349|
|Last sale:||$140,000 (06/14/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,832 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,560 sq ft|
Map of 12004 W Rosewood Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|12211 W Columbine Dr||$166,645|
|12364 N B St||$171,959|
|11814 W Shaw Butte Dr||$181,379|
|11774 W Aster Dr||$109,747|
|12220 W Columbine Dr||$178,216|
|12329 N 121st Ave||$148,579|
|12040 W Larkspur Rd||$158,593|
|13405 N El Frio St||$146,842|
|11930 W Soledad St||$130,445|
|11842 W Larkspur Rd||$166,334|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...