|Change from last month:||$2,123|
|Home Valuation Range:||$151,696 - $169,261|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,744 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,400 sq ft|
Map of 122 Birchwood Bay
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|418 Mcknight Rnch||$241,791|
|4918 Macey Trl||$224,681|
|223 Fontana Albero||$186,008|
|12242 Coal Mine||$219,876|
|12506 Kava Knl||$152,678|
|164 Texas Mulberry||$165,407|
|13006 Napoli Valle||$177,717|
|12710 Point Crst||$173,920|
|226 Coriander Bnd||$167,039|
|13018 Grove Pt||$269,530|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...