|Change from last month:||$219|
|Home Valuation Range:||$148,706 - $164,360|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,744 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,400 sq ft|
Map of 122 Birchwood Bay
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|223 Fontana Albero||$193,092|
|203 Millset Chase||$227,282|
|12710 Point Crst||$169,083|
|12618 Gardenia Pass||$172,225|
|12602 Gardenia Pass||$154,697|
|12618 Lilac Dawn||$159,735|
|12611 Moon Strm||$180,652|
|12618 Moon Strm||$172,942|
|280 Texas Mulberry||$181,633|
|12610 Skyline Mesa||$225,639|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...