|Change from last month:||$890|
|Home Valuation Range:||$148,014 - $165,335|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,744 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,400 sq ft|
Map of 122 Birchwood Bay
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|223 Fontana Albero||$188,656|
|12807 Point Gap||$187,091|
|12710 Point Crst||$170,756|
|12618 Gardenia Pass||$172,686|
|12602 Gardenia Pass||$155,927|
|12618 Lilac Dawn||$162,195|
|12611 Moon Strm||$180,779|
|12618 Moon Strm||$175,765|
|280 Texas Mulberry||$181,430|
|12610 Skyline Mesa||$227,002|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...