|Change from last month:||$2,309|
|Home Valuation Range:||$154,142 - $182,938|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1511 Colt Cir||$168,545|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$314,759|
|811 Old Paint Rd||$184,443|
|809 Old Paint Rd||$187,249|
|825 Old Paint Rd||$220,214|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$212,825|
|114 W Laredo Trl||$149,994|
|307 W Calico Dr||$121,542|
|208 W Laredo Trl||$245,842|
|114 W Calico Dr||$146,603|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...