|Change from last month:||-$2,022|
|Home Valuation Range:||$153,295 - $178,563|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$189,621|
|1913 Parkview Dr||$141,846|
|522 Bradford Ct||$163,746|
|608 Chardonnay Ct||$158,047|
|2188 E Sierra Dr||$172,513|
|2177 E Sierra Dr||$160,935|
|216 W Sierra Dr||$143,203|
|118 Laramie Dr||$153,936|
|213 W Calico Dr||$120,770|
|113 E Heritage Dr||$125,472|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...