|Change from last month:||$3,647|
|Home Valuation Range:||$161,698 - $202,123|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1607 Halls Creek Ave||$344,115|
|1705 Knoll Creek Ln||$290,695|
|1509 Colt Cir||$194,110|
|811 Old Paint Rd||$223,069|
|813 Old Paint Rd||$254,200|
|1710 Overbrook Ln||$195,794|
|1512 Spur Ridge Cir||$253,698|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$281,716|
|1406 Haystack Rd||$285,677|
|1500 Haystack Rd||$230,349|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...