|Change from last month:||$1,476|
|Home Valuation Range:||$146,792 - $207,955|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|993 Sicklebar Dr||$230,122|
|884 Glengera St||$169,807|
|433 Lasley Branch Ct||$248,563|
|1608 Knoll Creek Ln||$226,009|
|112 W Laredo Trl||$137,571|
|118 Laramie Dr||$159,939|
|519 N Crest Dr||$141,255|
|615 Laredo Ct||$155,113|
|409 Cheyene Dr||$141,142|
|209 W Heritage Dr||$119,921|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...