|Change from last month:||-$1,850|
|Home Valuation Range:||$154,832 - $172,760|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|295 Cove Cir||$177,285|
|507 Birchwood Ct||$222,271|
|1012 Carlisle Dr||$148,908|
|809 Old Paint Rd||$186,595|
|1511 Colt Cir||$169,405|
|607 Oak Dr||$157,678|
|1015 Oak Dr||$180,913|
|900 Birchwood Dr||$220,358|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$246,368|
|611 Country Ln||$166,225|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...