|Change from last month:||-$114|
|Home Valuation Range:||$156,496 - $184,012|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1922 Meadowlark Dr||$186,259|
|1707 Red Barn Rd||$195,776|
|1111 Bristol Dr||$150,111|
|1511 Colt Cir||$172,558|
|1517 Colt Cir||$185,672|
|811 Old Paint Rd||$203,321|
|809 Old Paint Rd||$201,618|
|825 Old Paint Rd||$236,408|
|932 Hedge Apple Pl||$207,265|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$213,408|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...