|Change from last month:||-$1,664|
|Home Valuation Range:||$151,265 - $174,283|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|607 Oak Dr||$157,201|
|1015 Oak Dr||$180,377|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$239,898|
|807 S Sunset Ln||$161,750|
|611 Country Ln||$165,782|
|809 Shiloh Dr||$151,235|
|807 Shiloh Dr||$151,339|
|511 Secretariat St||$145,427|
|407 Secretariat St||$162,574|
|817 Derby St||$149,978|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...