|Change from last month:||-$1,192|
|Home Valuation Range:||$151,779 - $176,525|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$216,458|
|729 S Franklin St||$207,345|
|607 Oak Dr||$157,396|
|1015 Oak Dr||$177,101|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$236,044|
|1528 Wildwood Cir||$223,896|
|807 S Sunset Ln||$160,124|
|611 Country Ln||$166,694|
|809 Shiloh Dr||$149,770|
|807 Shiloh Dr||$143,524|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...