|Change from last month:||$2,254|
|Home Valuation Range:||$154,165 - $177,625|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1511 Colt Cir||$168,668|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$303,915|
|809 Old Paint Rd||$189,437|
|825 Old Paint Rd||$215,447|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$208,682|
|114 W Laredo Trl||$148,451|
|307 W Calico Dr||$122,230|
|208 W Laredo Trl||$231,486|
|114 W Calico Dr||$144,539|
|107 W Remington Ter||$155,667|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...