|Change from last month:||$3,789|
|Home Valuation Range:||$182,318 - $214,373|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|806 Cindy Ln||$170,317|
|806 S Sunset Ln||$176,840|
|811 Old Paint Rd||$242,730|
|12206 E 214th St||$217,340|
|11508 E 207th Cir||$165,900|
|1025 Carlisle Dr||$162,931|
|11404 E 207th Cir||$221,313|
|904 Dogwood Dr||$244,518|
|815 Furlong Dr||$159,136|
|12506 Bent Oak Cir||$204,648|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...