|Change from last month:||$874|
|Home Valuation Range:||$170,292 - $212,865|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|110 S Westglen Dr||$287,617|
|510 Johnston Pkwy||$203,885|
|806 S Sunset Ln||$173,206|
|108 W Grant Dr||$135,570|
|511 Seaton Blvd||$216,314|
|1309 Cedar Ridge Cir||$269,963|
|800 W Lucy Webb Rd||$210,140|
|419 Wiltshire Dr||$235,646|
|313 N High Dr||$209,541|
|522 Mars Ct||$145,016|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...