|Change from last month:||$1,085|
|Home Valuation Range:||$153,961 - $190,289|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|21409 Pin Oak Ln||$153,820|
|12205 Canna Ct||$221,479|
|12010 E 214th St||$146,652|
|11511 E 207th St||$152,809|
|12100 E 214th St||$163,993|
|12411 Live Oak Cir||$188,272|
|446 Madison Creek Dr||$191,731|
|308 Johnston Dr||$143,740|
|411 Bayview Dr||$164,941|
|413 Bayview Dr||$200,906|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...