|Change from last month:||-$1,151|
|Home Valuation Range:||$150,664 - $171,724|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$216,125|
|1511 Colt Cir||$169,164|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$251,609|
|809 Old Paint Rd||$192,267|
|825 Old Paint Rd||$204,774|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$200,712|
|114 W Laredo Trl||$146,258|
|213 W Calico Dr||$122,480|
|307 W Calico Dr||$123,904|
|208 W Laredo Trl||$155,227|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...