|Change from last month:||$801|
|Home Valuation Range:||$153,207 - $184,193|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1511 Colt Cir||$169,553|
|1517 Colt Cir||$184,895|
|811 Old Paint Rd||$191,461|
|809 Old Paint Rd||$194,324|
|825 Old Paint Rd||$228,915|
|932 Hedge Apple Pl||$207,165|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$213,508|
|806 Canter St||$162,764|
|733 Bristol Dr||$140,533|
|1012 Carlisle Dr||$150,650|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...