|Change from last month:||-$7,308|
|Home Valuation Range:||$153,313 - $176,644|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|714 Indian Grass Way||$183,786|
|1016 Country Ln||$146,092|
|5287 SW Raintree Pkwy||$152,324|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$196,532|
|1913 Parkview Dr||$144,111|
|522 Bradford Ct||$160,978|
|608 Chardonnay Ct||$158,101|
|2188 E Sierra Dr||$171,687|
|2177 E Sierra Dr||$160,649|
|216 W Sierra Dr||$139,126|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...