|Change from last month:||$2,342|
|Home Valuation Range:||$160,559 - $188,789|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|12203 E 214th Street||$166,119|
|1710 Overbrook Ln||$196,394|
|1607 Halls Creek Ave||$342,865|
|1705 Knoll Creek Ln||$289,819|
|216 W Sierra Dr||$136,470|
|1517 Colt Cir||$195,702|
|811 Old Paint Rd||$223,359|
|932 Hedge Apple Pl||$206,718|
|1512 Spur Ridge Cir||$251,123|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$272,572|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....