|Change from last month:||$3,377|
|Home Valuation Range:||$148,871 - $173,683|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|507 N Franklin St||$151,714|
|115 E Laredo Trl||$131,388|
|103 W Sierra Dr||$132,369|
|408 N Crest Dr||$190,462|
|206 W Sierra Dr||$136,437|
|107 W Remington Ter||$156,249|
|114 W Calico Dr||$140,623|
|208 W Laredo Trl||$190,402|
|307 W Calico Dr||$123,239|
|2177 E Sierra Dr||$160,555|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...