|Change from last month:||-$504|
|Home Valuation Range:||$170,747 - $188,721|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$164,029|
|522 Bradford Ct||$194,340|
|610 Timber Crest Ct||$176,939|
|606 Chardonnay Ct||$131,240|
|118 Laramie Dr||$175,807|
|519 N Crest Dr||$155,290|
|113 E Heritage Dr||$132,318|
|409 Cheyene Dr||$132,273|
|209 W Heritage Dr||$120,021|
|113 W Sierra Dr||$129,516|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...