|Change from last month:||-$6,607|
|Home Valuation Range:||$151,119 - $177,690|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$201,406|
|1913 Parkview Dr||$145,688|
|1921 Parkview Dr||$145,665|
|2188 E Sierra Dr||$171,120|
|2180 E Sierra Dr||$167,072|
|2177 E Sierra Dr||$160,614|
|807 Old Paint Rd||$208,860|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$241,477|
|1528 Wildwood Cir||$223,716|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$226,309|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...