|Change from last month:||$755|
|Home Valuation Range:||$156,221 - $181,971|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|12411 Live Oak Cir||$182,036|
|313 S Darrowby Dr||$154,448|
|1404 Cedar Ridge Cir||$211,792|
|310 E Elm St||$127,644|
|606 Valley Vw||$135,435|
|321 Alder Dr||$305,956|
|326 Mulberry Dr||$214,007|
|828 Trailway Dr||$250,555|
|825 Old Paint Rd||$250,219|
|1517 Colt Cir||$192,596|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...