|Change from last month:||$|
|Home Valuation Range:||$151,401 - $176,358|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5287 SW Raintree Pkwy||$151,197|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$195,407|
|1913 Parkview Dr||$143,556|
|522 Bradford Ct||$161,768|
|608 Chardonnay Ct||$158,216|
|2188 E Sierra Dr||$171,884|
|2177 E Sierra Dr||$160,598|
|216 W Sierra Dr||$139,699|
|118 Laramie Dr||$152,288|
|213 W Calico Dr||$120,943|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...