|Change from last month:||$3,037|
|Home Valuation Range:||$169,842 - $195,972|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1515 Saddlebrook Rd||$205,133|
|1509 Colt Cir||$204,481|
|813 Old Paint Rd||$252,838|
|1505 Haystack Rd||$250,180|
|1514 Spur Ridge Cir||$264,175|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$280,967|
|1406 Haystack Rd||$264,450|
|1520 Saddlebrook Rd||$202,066|
|824 Trailway Dr||$225,896|
|914 Old Mill Rd||$246,474|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...