|Change from last month:||$5,653|
|Home Valuation Range:||$167,586 - $207,579|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|815 Furlong Dr||$162,611|
|914 Old Mill Rd||$247,167|
|1509 Colt Cir||$212,864|
|813 Old Paint Rd||$268,664|
|1505 Haystack Rd||$250,635|
|923 Old Mill Ct||$283,559|
|1514 Spur Ridge Cir||$275,649|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$298,490|
|1406 Haystack Rd||$270,444|
|824 Trailway Dr||$231,442|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...