|Change from last month:||$1,089|
|Home Valuation Range:||$159,051 - $181,284|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|504 River Birch Rd||$238,195|
|1603 Roberta Dr||$132,903|
|1002 Silver Lake Dr||$131,986|
|425 Meadowlark Dr||$245,184|
|501 River Birch Rd||$379,560|
|825 Creekmoor Pond Ln||$445,140|
|714 Thunder Gulch Dr||$145,300|
|615 Roanke Dr||$209,464|
|707 W Buena Vista Dr||$185,815|
|114 W Laredo Trl||$149,556|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...