|Change from last month:||$1,785|
|Home Valuation Range:||$167,707 - $198,696|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1509 Colt Cir||$200,199|
|813 Old Paint Rd||$253,645|
|1710 Overbrook Ln||$196,852|
|1505 Haystack Rd||$249,193|
|923 Old Mill Ct||$247,271|
|1512 Spur Ridge Cir||$252,832|
|1514 Spur Ridge Cir||$264,479|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$276,582|
|1406 Haystack Rd||$263,521|
|1520 Saddlebrook Rd||$201,963|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...