|Change from last month:||$1,291|
|Home Valuation Range:||$174,107 - $207,096|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1705 Knoll Creek Ln||$297,412|
|1509 Colt Cir||$201,844|
|813 Old Paint Rd||$253,551|
|1505 Haystack Rd||$249,983|
|923 Old Mill Ct||$248,359|
|1514 Spur Ridge Cir||$264,800|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$277,926|
|1406 Haystack Rd||$264,285|
|1520 Saddlebrook Rd||$201,632|
|1515 Saddlebrook Rd||$204,646|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...