|Change from last month:||$3,431|
|Home Valuation Range:||$173,220 - $218,494|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|806 S Sunset Ln||$175,573|
|11508 E 207th Cir||$165,590|
|11404 E 207th Cir||$222,857|
|815 Furlong Dr||$160,168|
|914 Old Mill Rd||$248,425|
|1505 Haystack Rd||$251,920|
|920 Hedge Apple Pl||$272,290|
|923 Old Mill Ct||$279,660|
|1514 Spur Ridge Cir||$276,942|
|1516 Blueskye Ln||$263,688|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...