|Change from last month:||-$1,165|
|Home Valuation Range:||$150,185 - $174,940|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1715 Red Barn Rd||$216,826|
|607 Oak Dr||$157,410|
|1015 Oak Dr||$176,955|
|1717 S Fox Ridge Dr||$235,618|
|1528 Wildwood Cir||$223,925|
|807 S Sunset Ln||$160,102|
|611 Country Ln||$166,669|
|809 Shiloh Dr||$149,791|
|807 Shiloh Dr||$143,119|
|511 Secretariat St||$145,453|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...