|Change from last month:||$815|
|Home Valuation Range:||$131,272 - $208,597|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|993 Sicklebar Dr||$239,193|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$155,415|
|1608 Knoll Creek Ln||$196,467|
|522 Bradford Ct||$196,681|
|610 Timber Crest Ct||$177,808|
|606 Chardonnay Ct||$130,132|
|216 W Sierra Dr||$159,422|
|118 Laramie Dr||$173,369|
|519 N Crest Dr||$151,680|
|113 E Heritage Dr||$131,239|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...