|Change from last month:||$1,173|
|Home Valuation Range:||$175,464 - $215,956|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1105 White Oak Ct||$188,811|
|510 Johnston Pkwy||$208,251|
|1309 Cedar Ridge Cir||$269,534|
|1608 Halls Creek Ave||$338,234|
|436 Pierse Hollow St||$283,610|
|110 E Heritage Dr||$159,159|
|310 W Sierra Dr||$179,776|
|815 Furlong Dr||$161,640|
|914 Old Mill Rd||$247,299|
|1509 Colt Cir||$213,321|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...