|Change from last month:||-$1,470|
|Home Valuation Range:||$167,653 - $187,272|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/21/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|216 W Sierra Dr||$174,272|
|1700 Halls Creek Ave||$166,985|
|1913 Parkview Dr||$163,237|
|522 Bradford Ct||$189,212|
|2177 E Sierra Dr||$168,074|
|118 Laramie Dr||$172,804|
|113 E Heritage Dr||$132,166|
|409 Cheyene Dr||$133,214|
|209 W Heritage Dr||$119,614|
|113 W Sierra Dr||$129,544|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...