|Change from last month:||$2,183|
|Home Valuation Range:||$164,392 - $198,715|
|Last sale:||$184,500 (06/24/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,700 sq ft|
|Lot size:||17,511 sq ft|
Map of 302 Sandpiper St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|16303 Eastern Ave||$256,903|
|1509 Colt Cir||$199,089|
|813 Old Paint Rd||$252,466|
|1710 Overbrook Ln||$197,605|
|1505 Haystack Rd||$248,105|
|1512 Spur Ridge Cir||$251,791|
|1518 Spur Ridge Cir||$273,053|
|1406 Haystack Rd||$263,607|
|1500 Haystack Rd||$236,464|
|1520 Saddlebrook Rd||$201,560|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...