|Change from last month:||$12,350|
|Home Valuation Range:||$230,930 - $255,238|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$269,456|
|11472 Shady Rest Ct||$247,217|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$230,053|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$219,866|
|10400 Magilligan Dr||$231,932|
|24164 Westminster Ct||$333,070|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$221,951|
|11150 Lu Wista Ln||$278,496|
|22649 Jacobson Rd||$234,434|
|23056 Dewitt Dr||$231,409|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...