|Change from last month:||-$30,728|
|Home Valuation Range:||$193,552 - $229,317|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$286,039|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$204,224|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$195,644|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$223,195|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$200,908|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$178,673|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$194,269|
|170 Mt Fair Ave||$173,898|
|780 Fernwood Dr||$143,987|
|23438 Deer Run Rd||$283,125|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...