|Change from last month:||$4,017|
|Home Valuation Range:||$258,211 - $299,858|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11472 Shady Rest Ct||$291,510|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$227,924|
|10400 Magilligan Dr||$234,398|
|24164 Westminster Ct||$349,609|
|22649 Jacobson Rd||$245,944|
|23056 Dewitt Dr||$223,664|
|10084 Patrick St||$239,766|
|10124 Patrick St||$254,920|
|80 Lark Ave||$182,062|
|1529 Oakhurst Dr||$189,170|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...