|Change from last month:||-$30,719|
|Home Valuation Range:||$180,047 - $227,105|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$206,482|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$197,229|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$225,480|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$204,707|
|10420 Carlin Dr||$131,569|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$177,102|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$192,611|
|326 S Brooksville Ave||$127,489|
|170 Mt Fair Ave||$177,348|
|780 Fernwood Dr||$144,043|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...