|Change from last month:||$7,809|
|Home Valuation Range:||$263,191 - $308,963|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|10462 Nottingham Forest Dr||$389,107|
|11472 Shady Rest Ct||$288,918|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$229,043|
|10400 Magilligan Dr||$236,396|
|24164 Westminster Ct||$351,238|
|22649 Jacobson Rd||$247,353|
|23056 Dewitt Dr||$225,462|
|10084 Patrick St||$241,173|
|10124 Patrick St||$255,975|
|80 Lark Ave||$182,116|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...