|Change from last month:||$4,588|
|Home Valuation Range:||$208,333 - $250,468|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$299,920|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$198,462|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$191,574|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$229,146|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$189,940|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$186,651|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$198,130|
|38 Irene St||$329,843|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$272,056|
|23438 Deer Run Rd||$300,108|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...