|Change from last month:||-$32,242|
|Home Valuation Range:||$166,881 - $237,559|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$208,464|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$197,902|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$200,520|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$231,956|
|10420 Carlin Dr||$132,403|
|24041 Eppley Dr||$248,622|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$173,804|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$197,946|
|326 S Brooksville Ave||$123,901|
|170 Mt Fair Ave||$179,462|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...