|Change from last month:||-$564|
|Home Valuation Range:||$206,069 - $234,568|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11304 Royal Dr||$194,848|
|23347 Grubbs Rd||$214,199|
|11016 Brandywine Ct||$234,914|
|24207 Westminster Ct||$163,981|
|24151 Westminster Ct||$185,787|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$216,942|
|24141 Balmoral Ln||$212,103|
|23103 Jacobson Rd||$206,517|
|23195 Tankersley Rd||$304,576|
|79 Lark Ave||$199,942|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...