|Change from last month:||-$9,654|
|Home Valuation Range:||$210,557 - $242,253|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$311,255|
|11304 Royal Dr||$172,350|
|12025 Stringer Rd||$185,246|
|24151 Westminster Ct||$167,625|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$198,718|
|23195 Tankersley Rd||$327,077|
|9378 Wallien Dr||$158,163|
|38 Irene St||$321,989|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$282,564|
|15220 Brice Dr||$252,986|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....