|Change from last month:||$1,289|
|Home Valuation Range:||$212,191 - $234,527|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$265,167|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$229,411|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$217,327|
|11016 Brandywine Ct||$295,008|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$213,019|
|24141 Balmoral Ln||$252,057|
|22887 Jacobson Rd||$159,422|
|9443 Wallien Dr||$226,006|
|10084 Patrick St||$232,001|
|76 Lark Ave||$186,269|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...