|Change from last month:||-$810|
|Home Valuation Range:||$217,990 - $261,110|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$307,151|
|11304 Royal Dr||$169,238|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$239,185|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$193,492|
|79 Lark Ave||$206,936|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$191,647|
|38 Irene St||$325,092|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$278,770|
|7063 Hope Hill Rd||$253,670|
|21139 Yontz Rd||$621,177|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...