|Change from last month:||$3,366|
|Home Valuation Range:||$207,263 - $262,693|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$306,476|
|11304 Royal Dr||$170,194|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$196,121|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$240,018|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$192,654|
|79 Lark Ave||$204,795|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$191,110|
|38 Irene St||$331,496|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$276,315|
|12134 Benshoff Ave||$285,052|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...