|Change from last month:||$307|
|Home Valuation Range:||$214,850 - $263,892|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$287,494|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$197,075|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$189,392|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$218,016|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$188,672|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$186,691|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$197,953|
|38 Irene St||$320,403|
|23438 Deer Run Rd||$301,566|
|20376 Pinewood Dairy Rd||$178,772|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...