|Change from last month:||$6,383|
|Home Valuation Range:||$168,440 - $224,587|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|21044 Marguerite Rd||$303,365|
|12059 Stringer Rd||$149,537|
|24241 Westminster Ct||$174,722|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$210,057|
|23415 Eppley Dr||$139,005|
|24013 Eppley Dr||$165,795|
|24041 Eppley Dr||$245,370|
|170 Mt Fair Ave||$147,910|
|204 June Mar Ln||$207,921|
|780 Fernwood Dr||$140,061|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...