|Change from last month:||-$3,981|
|Home Valuation Range:||$165,431 - $202,607|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|12059 Stringer Rd||$158,562|
|24241 Westminster Ct||$171,702|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$209,706|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$196,855|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$206,258|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$256,181|
|10420 Carlin Dr||$134,610|
|23415 Eppley Dr||$140,438|
|24041 Eppley Dr||$250,961|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$171,223|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...