|Change from last month:||-$4,037|
|Home Valuation Range:||$206,896 - $246,941|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$313,860|
|11304 Royal Dr||$175,335|
|12025 Stringer Rd||$192,174|
|24151 Westminster Ct||$175,051|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$202,605|
|23103 Jacobson Rd||$204,594|
|23195 Tankersley Rd||$327,069|
|79 Lark Ave||$213,679|
|76 Lark Ave||$175,154|
|9378 Wallien Dr||$161,989|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...