|Change from last month:||$7,071|
|Home Valuation Range:||$253,662 - $280,364|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$268,489|
|11472 Shady Rest Ct||$293,203|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$168,080|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$221,825|
|10400 Magilligan Dr||$230,976|
|24164 Westminster Ct||$340,390|
|22649 Jacobson Rd||$243,656|
|23056 Dewitt Dr||$215,950|
|10084 Patrick St||$232,492|
|10124 Patrick St||$250,021|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...