|Change from last month:||$8,386|
|Home Valuation Range:||$222,248 - $245,642|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$268,680|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$221,845|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$218,576|
|11016 Brandywine Ct||$305,445|
|24164 Westminster Ct||$330,631|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$222,078|
|11150 Lu Wista Ln||$277,834|
|22887 Jacobson Rd||$156,127|
|23056 Dewitt Dr||$231,614|
|10084 Patrick St||$230,974|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...