|Change from last month:||-$5,035|
|Home Valuation Range:||$165,816 - $203,078|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|12059 Stringer Rd||$158,445|
|24241 Westminster Ct||$170,972|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$209,371|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$196,490|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$210,071|
|10420 Carlin Dr||$134,633|
|23415 Eppley Dr||$140,114|
|24041 Eppley Dr||$250,394|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$170,706|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$193,207|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...