|Change from last month:||$2,948|
|Home Valuation Range:||$215,279 - $250,764|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$303,533|
|11304 Royal Dr||$168,720|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$230,515|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$190,924|
|79 Lark Ave||$194,886|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$188,596|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$200,177|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$274,376|
|12491 Old Crystal River Rd||$245,019|
|11017 Brandywine Ct||$217,952|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...