|Change from last month:||$3,142|
|Home Valuation Range:||$214,967 - $265,126|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$305,224|
|11304 Royal Dr||$169,514|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$194,249|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$237,447|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$191,375|
|79 Lark Ave||$200,039|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$190,023|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$201,842|
|38 Irene St||$329,169|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$275,612|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...