|Change from last month:||$260|
|Home Valuation Range:||$201,970 - $243,682|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|12025 Stringer Rd||$212,060|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$167,816|
|11016 Brandywine Ct||$256,637|
|24207 Westminster Ct||$163,222|
|24151 Westminster Ct||$187,866|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$221,438|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$219,608|
|24141 Balmoral Ln||$234,208|
|23103 Jacobson Rd||$206,235|
|22887 Jacobson Rd||$136,171|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...