|Change from last month:||$348|
|Home Valuation Range:||$214,941 - $256,995|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$286,604|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$197,220|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$189,378|
|24228 Balmoral Ln||$217,494|
|10448 Nottingham Forest Dr||$188,792|
|9394 Wallien Dr||$186,508|
|9300 Wallien Dr||$197,526|
|38 Irene St||$319,223|
|23438 Deer Run Rd||$301,674|
|20376 Pinewood Dairy Rd||$177,928|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...