|Change from last month:||-$1,829|
|Home Valuation Range:||$170,873 - $224,519|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||3,419 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|21044 Marguerite Rd||$298,762|
|12059 Stringer Rd||$153,762|
|24241 Westminster Ct||$177,459|
|24185 Westminster Ct||$209,580|
|10420 Carlin Dr||$141,312|
|23415 Eppley Dr||$141,976|
|24013 Eppley Dr||$166,741|
|24041 Eppley Dr||$248,320|
|326 S Brooksville Ave||$108,769|
|170 Mt Fair Ave||$154,255|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....