|Change from last month:||$1,731|
|Home Valuation Range:||$212,181 - $236,749|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$243,170|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$180,302|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$204,809|
|11016 Brandywine Ct||$261,998|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$188,742|
|24141 Balmoral Ln||$244,946|
|23103 Jacobson Rd||$209,195|
|22887 Jacobson Rd||$146,386|
|9443 Wallien Dr||$235,403|
|79 Lark Ave||$192,331|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...