|Change from last month:||$1,468|
|Home Valuation Range:||$214,317 - $236,877|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$267,096|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$215,099|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$217,694|
|11016 Brandywine Ct||$300,350|
|24164 Westminster Ct||$326,758|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$219,653|
|24141 Balmoral Ln||$255,595|
|22887 Jacobson Rd||$158,613|
|9443 Wallien Dr||$226,321|
|10084 Patrick St||$230,312|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...