|Change from last month:||$2,201|
|Home Valuation Range:||$210,734 - $237,353|
|Last sale:||$210,000 (09/16/2015)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|10052 Preston Rd||$144,917|
|23183 Whitman Rd||$242,947|
|20240 Gamble Dr||$183,679|
|20296 Camelot Dr||$203,087|
|24145 Westshire Ct||$191,487|
|24141 Balmoral Ln||$242,904|
|23103 Jacobson Rd||$208,360|
|22887 Jacobson Rd||$144,738|
|9443 Wallien Dr||$235,955|
|1205 Dove Ln||$147,254|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...