|Change from last month:||-$5,096|
|Home Valuation Range:||$222,788 - $248,585|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (01/23/2012)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,611 sq ft|
|Lot size:||108,900 sq ft|
Map of 20483 Violet Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11337 Royal Dr||$308,756|
|11304 Royal Dr||$170,132|
|24151 Westminster Ct||$163,486|
|24172 Westminster Ct||$196,255|
|23195 Tankersley Rd||$324,165|
|79 Lark Ave||$210,337|
|38 Irene St||$320,015|
|191 Mt Fair Ave||$280,357|
|12134 Benshoff Ave||$276,870|
|14352 Ponce De Leon Blvd||$260,235|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...