- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- These fraudulent foreclosure rescue companies offer vague promises, but will actually lie and cheat to get your business.
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs may face another issue—lower credit scores.
- Foreclosed Homes Mean Big Discounts
- Foreclosed houses are selling for about 15 to 20 percent less than comparable homes in the same neighborhood.
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- The HAFA program provides financial incentives and provides options for short sale or deed-in-lieu.
- Home Loan and Mortgage Guide
- Neighborhood Link has compiled articles to help you with buyng a home, mortgage programs, home loans, and foreclosure.
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- HUD Guide on how to avoid foreclosure.
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify.
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Details on the Obama Mortgage Refinance and Loan Modifcation Plan-Who qualifies and how to get it.
- Save Money with a Foreclosed R.E.O. - Real Estate Owned Property
- Buying a property owned by a bank, known as real estate owned, or R.E.O., has distinct benefits.
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- If you are at the point of being willing to give up your home, but want to avoid foreclosure read this article
- What Is A Short Sale?
- In a short sale, the owner of a home and their mortgage lender agree to sell the home at a discounted price.
- What is Foreclosure?
- If you are facing the possibility of foreclosure, there are two important questions that you need to ask yourself.
Zip Code Profiler
Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.