Credit Score Resources
- Credit Card Versus Debit Card. Which Is Better?
- Credit cards and debit cards each have advantages. Which one you use depends on your cash flow and making that monthly payment.
- Credit Score Numbers
- Your credit history is measured and rated, and given a score from 550 to 850. So, what do these numbers mean?
- Free Credit Score - Avoid Scams, Get Your Credit Report for Free
- Get your credit report for free. Avoid companies offering scam "free credit check scores" that charge a fee.
- How Your Credit Score Affects Your Life
- Your credit rating influences home loans, auto loans, credit cards, insurance, and other important financial concerns.
- How to Lower Your Credit Card Interest Rate
- Want to lower the interest rate on your credit cards? Sometimes, all you have to do is ask!
- Keeping a Good Credit Score
- If your credit scores are 760 or higher, congratulations! Now, don't do anything.
- Negative Information on Your Credit Report
- Though most negative information remains on your credit report for 7 years, various items have more detail worth considering.
- Your Credit Score Affects Your Auto Insurance Rates
- Auto insurance companies use your credit history to determine how risky a driver you will be.
Zip Code Profiler
Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.