Turf Valley Overlook Community Association

Sidewalk Repairs

Contact Number at the Department of Public Works

Update - May 2004

The number for Bureau of Highways, Department of Public Works is 410-313-7450.

They do sidewalk repair. They do not do driveway apron repair, you have to get a private contractor. The info on this page just indicates that you need to get a permit from Public Works before having a driveway apron repaired.

FYI - Stacy Ichinowski reported the bumps in the sidewalk in front of 3000 Pebble Beach and 3100 Dunes Dr. They're should come out to inspect them in 2-3 weeks. They couldn't say how long it would be to get them repaired after that.

Posted by susanmc on 05/17/2004
Sponsored Links
Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!


Zip Code Profiler

21042 Zip Code Details

Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.