Sellwood Moreland Improvement League

Who to call when somebody leaves clutter by the street

Whether it's trash or abandoned furniture, here's help

METRO has come to the help of neighbors who discover somebody moving out has left their stuff on the planting strip, or a transient has dumped trash all around, or whatever...

When there's unsightly stuff on public property or next to untilities, now there's somebody to call:

RID PATROL! That's an acronym for Regional Illegal Dumping Patrol.

Call them at 503/234-3000.

Or click on the hotlink below!

Email us



Posted by smile333 on 12/03/2008
Portland, Oregon 97202

Zip Code Profiler

97202 Zip Code Details

Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.