Burned out street lights

Posted in: Pembrooke
  • Stock
  • adelio
  • Respected Neighbor
  • Orlando, FL
  • 7 Posts
  • Respect-O-Meter: Respected Neighbor
Walking through the neighborhood, I see street lights out that make our neighborhood even darker. Homeowners should call Progress Energy at 407-629-1010 to report them. We pay for these lights and should get the full value. There's no charge to the homeowner or neighborhood for the repairs.

One could probably report the lights being out by going to Progress Energy's web site, and simply type in a list of the light poles requiring service in the comment section. There should be an ID# stencilled on each pole; be sure to include that # with your request for service. If there is no ID# available, give the best description of the light pole location (example: "esat side of A Avenue, 100 feet south of B Street").

If you use the on-line approach you save being on hold and interacting with whoever takes your call. On-line you can make your report at 11pm, wearing your pajamas.

Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!