Harlan Park Civic Association

Contact Help for Neighborhood Problems

Additional Help for Dealing with Problem Neighbors

Suppose you have a troubling situation in your neighborhood, for example, a neighbor's teenage children and their friends hang out on or near your property at all hours. Or, your neighbor refuses to dispose of trash properly despite your gentle notes. You want to do something about these problems, but you do not want to complain to them repeatedly or you do not want to confront them yourself for fear of retribution.

At the recent Harlan Park Civic Association meeting, City Councilperson Charles Potter and State Representative Dennis Williams stated that residents can call their offices and they would intervene with your neighbors to get the issue resolved. Your identity does not have to be revealed to your neighbor. Action to correct the problems will come through their offices.

Please contact Mr. Potter's office at 576-2140 or by email at cpjr00@aol.com; contact Mr. Williams' office at 577-8476 or by email at Dennis.Williams@state.de.us.

Hotlinks on Dealing with Difficult Neighbors

Neighbors from Hell
They Play Drums. They Vacuum Late at Night...
Barking dogs

Posted by hinsontl on 04/06/2006
Sponsored Links
Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!


Zip Code Profiler

19802 Zip Code Details

Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.