Elders Pond

college kids

Posted in: Converse Heights
Recently, some college kids moved into a home next to ours, and they have been congregating on their front porch late at night(1am-2am), drinking beer and shouting and talking loud, disturbing our family. They also park a vehicle in a alley between our respective houses, which is owned by the city as an emergency fire entrance. Will public safety officials pay them a visit to request a change in behavior, and do it anonymously?
College Students

Perhaps if these college students are such a bother, the most neighborly thing to do would be to peacfully confront them stating your grievences against them rather than involving public officials. Involveing public officials is a way of trying to defer the resonsibility to someone else. Take responsibility; if they are bothering you and your family work it out amongst yourselves only involving public officials as a last resort.
Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!