Clayton Meadows

Dead Car on My Street

Posted in: Pine Lake
There has been an old car with bullet holes in it on my street for over 2 years and it has not moved. What can we do about this?

call 311

  • Avatar
  • Paigeb
  • Respected Neighbor
  • Gladstone, Mo
  • 7 Posts
  • Respect-O-Meter: Respected Neighbor

could make a call to the city let them know its abanned and has been, the amount of time of how ever long


If you call the city and nothing is done about it after they attempt to contact the owner of the car or property its on or around, the city will charge them. also depends on you city's laws and rules.

Here in Gladstone if its not done within 30 days the person gets charged with no compliance then has to  pay on top the removal of such items or what have ya depending on what the complaint is about.

Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!