Welcome to LANSDOWNE, PA 19050
19050 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania. The population is primarily African-American, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. Looking for higher-end houses? Real estate prices here ($160,500) are significantly above average for the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metro area.
The average family income here is $66,942/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 19050 is $56,575.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 19050 earn an average of $37,836/year. Women earn only $29,149/year.
14,118 people in 19050 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 19050? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 19050 is 32.1 minutes!
The median age here is 38. There are 13,005 men and 15,068 women. The median age for men is 36 while for women the median age is 40.
To give you a sense of the community, 17,376 people (out of the 28,073 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,530 homes, and 557 businesses every day. 503 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
19050 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Yerevan, Armenia!) and -75 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 107 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 19050
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Lansdowne, PA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Lansdowne, PA
Average Home Value in 19050: $160,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 28,073
- White Population: 8,737
- Black Population: 18,482
- Hispanic Population: 834
- Asian Population: 1,086
- Hawaiian Population: 54
- Indian Population: 320
- Male Population: 13,005
- Female Population: 15,068
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 36
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: Pennsylvania
- CSA Name: Philadelphia-Camden-Vineland, PA-NJ-DE-MD
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington PA-NJ-DE-MD
- County: Delaware
- City: Lansdowne
- Longitude: -75.3
- Latitude: 39.9
- Elevation: 108 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 610
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,829
- Drive alone: 9,262
- Carpool: 1,733
- Public transit: 2,262
- Ride bikes or walk: 503
- Average commute time: 32.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 152
- 5 - 9: 921
- 10 - 14: 930
- 15 - 19: 1,456
- 20 - 24: 1,941
- 25 - 29: 1,028
- 30 - 34: 2,382
- 35 - 39: 549
- 40 - 44: 932
- 45 - 59: 1,993
- 60 - 89: 1,097
- 90 plus: 448
- Average House Value: $160,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $55,856
- Businesses: 382
- Employees: 3,975
- Annual Payroll: $135,509,000
- Average Family Income: $66,942
- Median Family Income: $46,225
- Average Income for Men: $37,836
- Average Income for Women: $29,149
- Congressional District: 07, 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 290.0, 58.0
- Sr Senator: Patrick J. Toomey (R)
- Jr Senator: Robert P., Jr. Casey (D)
- US House Representative: Patrick Meehan (R)
- County FIPS Code: 045
- State FIPS Code: 42
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 19050
Schools in 19050 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Ardmore Avenue Sch
- 161 Ardmore Ave
- Lansdowne, PA 19050
- (610) 623-7900
- Bell Avenue School
- 1000 Bell Ave
- Yeadon, PA 19050
- (610) 284-6100
- East Lansdowne Basics Sch
- 401 Emerson Ave
- East Lansdowne, PA 19050
- (610) 626-2415
Photos near Zip Code 19050, Lansdowne, PA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 19050 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: