|Change from last month:||$809|
|Home Valuation Range:||$125,716 - $143,290|
|Last sale:||$152,000 (09/25/2013)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||1,780 sq ft|
Map of 1739 2nd Ave SE
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2413 B Ave NE||$112,087|
|2029 Washington Ave SE||$131,304|
|2069 Forest Dr SE||$118,309|
|2053 Linn Blvd SE||$83,437|
|1737 Blake Blvd SE||$100,711|
|2132 Grande Ave SE||$180,046|
|1725 Grande Ave SE||$90,570|
|1007 17th St NE||$106,129|
|1606 2nd Ave SE||$82,652|
|853 14th St NE||$94,603|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...