Vista Del Monte Neighborhood Association

Property appearance.

Posted in: Vista Del Monte

One property in our area is just an eyesore. The address is 2866 n. raplh.

They are renters, and if you take a look. It's a mess. Junk everywhere in carport. what can be done? 

It makes our area look like a slum, while other owners are trying to sell their homes which can turn away good buyers. Can the owner be notifiyed? Because i would not buy such a home next to such a mess. 

Can that be discussed? 

I can't make it that night.

Thnak you



  • Avatar
  • edoran
  • Respected Neighbor
  • 5 Posts
  • Respect-O-Meter: Respected Neighbor

Properties that have excessive trash, weeds, junk that creates an eyesore can be reported to the City of Tucson. An inspector in evaluate the property, and if deemed necessary, issue a warning which gives the owner a specified amount of time to clean up the property before it is reinspected. Citations and fines may be issued if this is not done.

To report the property, you can access an online complaint form here:


Thank you. Also some flyers to send to the group about excesssive Dog barking laws and loud music past the time of 10.00 pm-7.00pm. 

Just a hepful reminder to everyone.

Thank you




Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!