Palo Verde Park Neighborhood Watch

Code Comp; Report a Violation

Posted in: Carriage Lane
How to Report a Violation or Request Information
You may call us at: (480) 644-2061
Se Habla Espa?±ol

You may write us at: Code Compliance Division
P.O. Box 1466
Mesa, AZ 85211-1466

You may fax us at: (480) 644-2897

You may e-mail us at:
The following information is REQUIRED to report a violation:

1. The SPECIFIC address where the alleged violation is located. If unknown, an address on either side with specific directions will suffice.

2. A THOROUGH description of the problem. NOTE: All ANIMAL issues are to be reported to the Animal Control Officer with the Police Department (480-644-2211). All ''disturbing the peace'' type noise is also to be reported to the Police Department. Refer all BUILDING CODE questions to Building Safety (480-644-4273).

3. You MUST PROVIDE contact information, including including your name and phone number or e-mail address. The only exception would be in reporting an imminent hazard (unsecured pool or unsecured refrigerator).

How long does it take?
Most violations are corrected voluntarily within 10 to 30 days. If you would like to check on the status of your complaint, our office staff asks that you wait ten days after advising us of the problem or check this website.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: If the complaint contains a list of addresses in excess of five (5), response time will be delayed due to the increase in processing time.

Privacy Policy
Zoning violation cases fall within the definition of a public record and are subject to public disclosure pursuant to ARS Section 39-121. The identities of complainants will be held as confidential unless ordered to be released by a judge of a court of record.

Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!