Castlegate Community

Water mains breaking

Posted in: Castlegate
If you have had to repair your water main because it has burst please let me know. I am currently aware of 4 homes but know there are others. Hoa says we must contact builder, however I know there are plenty more people out there who have had this happen. Also watch your water bills if they go up for an unknown reason check your property for leaks. I had to pay over $1200 to get mine fixed.
  • Avatar
  • mistyyrich
  • Active Neighbor
  • San Tan Valley, AZ
  • 1 Post
  • Respect-O-Meter: Active Neighbor

I just came home to find my water bubbling up from my driveway...

  • Stock
  • cj&Ali
  • Valued Neighbor
  • San Tan Valley, AZ
  • 2 Posts
  • Respect-O-Meter: Valued Neighbor

We just noticed ours has popped yesterday. We have george brazil and parker and sons coming for quotes today. Do you recommend any one else.

Call Providence Customer Care Immed. If you are in Parcel 3 they may repair at no out of pocket expense. This is a chronic problem that Providence is well aware of. Both those other companies will charge you service fees. Good luck
Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!