|Change from last month:||$398|
|Home Valuation Range:||$363,129 - $408,998|
|Last sale:||$250,000 (08/06/2001)|
|Finished area:||1,965 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,000 sq ft|
Map of 45 Montview Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4063 Woodbridge Ave||$394,201|
|25 Merker Dr||$373,075|
|20 Mcevoy Rd||$446,503|
|49 Taras Dr||$327,664|
|30 Melbloum Ln||$649,212|
|69 Tracy Dr||$366,225|
|20 Eileen Way||$481,033|
|21 John St||$236,743|
|100 Thomas Pl||$312,285|
|51 Carlton St||$314,501|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...