|Change from last month:||$5,916|
|Home Valuation Range:||$79,055 - $126,933|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,386 sq ft|
|Lot size:||16,988 sq ft|
Map of 30103 Campwood Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|26743 Carter Rd||$204,502|
|29927 Abilene St||$60,861|
|25902 Wildflower Dr||$128,596|
|25602 Wildflower Dr||$137,403|
|27218 Azalea Ct||$135,781|
|29811 Baltic Ave||$93,147|
|31006 Squires Way||$92,772|
|27523 Ivy Ct||$96,982|
|32303 Spinnaker Run||$357,354|
|29123 Portsoy Dr||$|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...