|Change from last month:||$10,743|
|Home Valuation Range:||$889,530 - $983,164|
|Last sale:||$715,000 (04/08/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,178 sq ft|
|Lot size:||8,100 sq ft|
Map of 3730 E Kirkwood Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13142 Laurinda Way||$845,232|
|13001 Olympia Way||$799,658|
|12651 Shasta Way||$743,425|
|852 S Oakwood St||$989,864|
|18001 Lassen Dr||$785,858|
|12651 Shasta Way||$738,790|
|3938 E Sherwood Ave||$685,015|
|748 S Prospect St||$956,049|
|3144 E Ruth Pl||$698,761|
|18111 Blue Ridge Dr||$809,408|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...