|Change from last month:||$10,743|
|Home Valuation Range:||$889,530 - $983,164|
|Last sale:||$715,000 (04/08/2013)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,178 sq ft|
|Lot size:||8,100 sq ft|
Map of 3730 E Kirkwood Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13142 Laurinda Way||$845,232|
|13001 Olympia Way||$799,658|
|12651 Shasta Way||$743,425|
|852 S Oakwood St||$989,864|
|18001 Lassen Dr||$785,858|
|12651 Shasta Way||$738,790|
|3938 E Sherwood Ave||$685,015|
|748 S Prospect St||$956,049|
|3144 E Ruth Pl||$698,761|
|18111 Blue Ridge Dr||$809,408|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...