|Change from last month:||$1,705|
|Home Valuation Range:||$173,554 - $191,822|
|Last sale:||$162,000 (12/13/2004)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,874 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,324 sq ft|
Map of 2821 NW 170th St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2833 NW 166th St||$200,186|
|3408 NW 176th St||$258,930|
|18105 Allora Dr||$275,699|
|18112 Viento Dr||$170,521|
|16300 Big Cypress Dr||$152,226|
|2505 NW 180th St||$162,753|
|18013 Montoro Way||$162,285|
|18000 Montoro Way||$196,658|
|16236 Josiah Pl||$300,278|
|2817 NW 159th St||$217,567|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...