|Change from last month:||$612|
|Home Valuation Range:||$225,814 - $249,584|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,113 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,047 sq ft|
Map of 1819 Archers Bow Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2051 Canyon Vis||$166,699|
|1906 Ridge Park St||$199,452|
|13803 Susancrest Dr||$262,166|
|1738 Santa Fe Trail Dr||$281,833|
|1734 Santa Fe Trail Dr||$273,118|
|1718 Santa Fe Trail Dr||$258,932|
|13002 Rambling Oak||$293,829|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...